Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
M
OP Offline
M
Hello Anyone living in Sand Pedro know a guy they Call West Side. I am trying to get a hold of him. If you do please relate this message 3day together on the pair watching the sun set was great. I need to talk with him

Last edited by Mrs texas; 07/14/09 01:40 PM.
Is this the guy?

//ambergriscaye.com/tiachocolate/landsharks1.html
//ambergriscaye.com/tiachocolate/landsharks2.html

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
T
T
Are you missing a glass slipper??

omg

P
P
okay so either Mrs. T is pregnant- owed money- found out that there is a medical issue and has advise any prior partners
or had come down met the soulmate and now wants to return to live happily ever after?

M
OP Offline
M
wow thanks for nothing yes i am missing a glass slipper. I need to slove this problem.

M
OP Offline
M
not pregnant, didnt had sex just a great time he was sweet and I want to get to know him better maybe live in Belize is that so wrong.

P
P
Look maybe I am jaded. I have lived here for only 3 years and no I did not move down here for a man. But I have seen so many women come down meet up with a guy and then think it is perfect. Then the next week I see the same guy with another woman and so on and so on. This may not be the case. READ Tia Chocolates article about Land Sharks because it is true. I don't mean to put you down or to insult you. But in all honesty if the reason you want to get a hold of this guy is just to know him better than you would not be using words such as " I need to solve this problem" There is more to this story and it is your right not to share. You have now been given a way to contact him so good luck.

Originally Posted by Mrs texas
not pregnant, didnt had sex just a great time he was sweet and I want to get to know him better maybe live in Belize is that so wrong.

Wow, that's so touching. cry

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
M
OP Offline
M
sorry but really I am trying to fine Uncel buck to send my email address to him. Thanks for the advice if you get a hold of Uncle buck please give him this email [email protected]. No I am not moving to belize for a man he was someone with great quality for a "belizean man" to keep as a friend.The problem I want to slove is getting a hold of him, no more to it. Not often you spend time with someone that didnt want to sleep with you or try to spend your money he was a gentleman. And respect me and that something you dont see often. Thanks again. Stay cool

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.