Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Goddie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Helooo Friends

I am Gudie and m planning a trip for next month to Australia's best beach.
share with me if any experience you have to.

huh? wrong hemisphere? good luck?

I hear the Darwin beaches are the best spots to find whale spit.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
M
M
There are good beaches in many parts of New South Wales and Western Australia, but I'd say the best are in Queensland. And there's the Great Barrier Reef.

Lots of great beaches in Oz. I spent a lot of time in Queensland and on the island off the coast, on the reef. My favs are Dunk Island, Noosa Heads/Sunshine beach & Rose beach in Townsville.

The islands off the Gold Coast.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
P
P
NW Coast of Western Australia, North of Broome has stunning beaches, no towns, people, buildings - just miles of open beach. South Coast rugged and stunning with Cliffs, Great Ocean Road top five Natutal Beuaties I've seen. East Coast built up but some great beaches - I loved Noosa too. Further North Fraser Island was a favourite and North of Townsville towards Cooktown was amazing with Rainforest Jungle fringing the beach but dangerous in the Water with Crocs (proper crocs) and Box Jellys that will both kill you. Tasmania cold but also amazing. Never seen so much natural beauty and diversity in one Country from Penguins in the South to Tropical Rainforest in the North

Bondi is the most famous and when I saw it was the biggest let down (closely followed by the Gold Coast), as it's a City Beach. Christmas day is pretty fun there though.

I miss it....

P
P
I do too, but I have here to offset it.

Hello, i will excuse you for being in the wrong forum and give you my answer. Went to Australia for 3 weeks in '02 and for me, the best beach is Whitehaven...on the south eastern side of the Whitsunday islands group. It's utopia!!! smile 7kms long, and the sand is 98% pure silica! Cheers!

-----------------------------------
"I only fish on days that end in "Y" smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.