Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#34572 - 02/09/01 08:24 AM Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
mx2 Offline
I need a business partner in Belize.

1.) Must be a Citizen of the country.
2.) Must live in that country.

It's all very simple, pays well and requires no experience or work on the part of the partner.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

mx2mx2@hotmail.com

#34573 - 02/09/01 09:31 AM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
mx2 Offline
WAIT!!!....

After reading my own message, it sounds like it might be some goofy or unrealistic situation.

Here is a little more detail:

What I am doing is establishing one of my current internet based businesses OUT of the usa so that I will be protected from their taxes and have the ability to take advantage of some of the other aspects relatig to doing business in Belize.

mx2mx2@hotmail.com

#34574 - 02/10/01 07:13 AM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
frantzrickcheri@email.msn Offline
Please reply to RickCheri@Hotmail.com

Thanks, Rick and Cheri

#34575 - 02/10/01 12:38 PM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
Barefoot Skinny Offline
or just get an IBC for cryin' out loud! COL?
COL!

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

#34576 - 02/10/01 03:39 PM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
mx2 Offline
Hey Barefoot, Thanks for the suggestion, but that is not a route that I am wanting to take.

I have a very specific plan and goal in mind and there is only one way to achieve it.

#34577 - 02/13/01 07:20 AM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
Sandshaker Offline
How about a bath and linen shop????
LOL.....I could set that up in a heartbeat if you send the cash!

#34578 - 02/13/01 08:43 AM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
Dallas Dave Offline
What aspects are you refering to? Internet based business is not taxed in the US yet. They'd love to, but haven't figured out how to yet. It's difficult to track where a company is really based in cyberspace. Why cut us in? We have a saying... Looks like poop, must be poop!

#34579 - 02/14/01 05:20 AM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
mx2 Offline
Hey Dallas Dave,

You're right... They can't tax internet based businesses yet, but they do tax my u.s. based bank account.

And of course we can't forget that the u.s. has a world tax.... If you are a u.s. citizen and you make or place money anywhere in the world, you get taxed and tracked with it.

My goal is to NOT be subjected to the things mentioned.

#34580 - 02/14/01 07:00 PM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
Lan Sluder/Belize First Offline
Mx2,

Just keep in mind the old saw:

The best way to end up with a small fortune in Belize is to start with a large one.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First Magazine http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Coming soon from Avalon: My new book on living/retiring/investing in Belize

#34581 - 02/14/01 09:48 PM Re: Business Partner in Belize... I'll supply the cash.
mx2 Offline
For some reason, I have never had any trouble at all in making money.... It's keeping it that tends to kick my butt!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,006 Topics
462,169 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.