Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
lil'red Offline OP
OP Offline
L
An open market place with a charming atmosphere and lots of customer potential has space to rent. Do you need an office for your small business? Want to start your own business and need a place to get it off the ground? If you have things to sell, or want something new for your home, then we can suit your needs.
Rents from $400-$800BZD a month including utilities. No deposit, long term or short term, we can accomodate you. Tables for flea markets are available every Saturday and Sunday. Consignment available and we will even pick up from Monday-Thursday. Call 623-9992 for information or appointment.
The Monkey Bite's Cafe is inside and will be open daily with a new and spunky grab'n'go menu starting next week. The Roadkill bar serves up frosty beverages from 4-12 nightly.
So come on down to the new fun spot for one stop shopping. Life changes daily at The Barefoot Iguana Market Place

kool idea...good luck with it!

L
lil'red Offline OP
OP Offline
L
It is still a work in progress and there is still so much to do. I have never done anything like this before, it is a little daunting, so if anyone has suggestions or experience in this kind of thing please speak up.
Sherry

Hey Sherry,

I think it is a great idea. I really wish you well with this.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

SHerry,
What a great idea for a much wasted space... we'll check it out our next trip down!
Good luck!!

T
T
add windows for natural light.
Good Luck

L
lil'red Offline OP
OP Offline
L
We have already added two doors and a platform step in the front, and as soon as I get a minute a palapa will be raised over the jamb. We have one window cut and framed on the bottom floor. Now we are looking at the top floor for windows. The old A/C ducts are a perfect already cut air passage. But it takes time and money, I just have to keep reminding myself it is an ongoing project, and I can take my time and do it in incriments.

N
N
Congratulations Lil'red. This sounds like a great idea.

N
N
Congratulations Lil'red. This sounds like a great idea.

P
P
I really hope income is sufficient over the coming slow months to keep this going, as it has the potential to be a valuable resource. BEL really didn't help by cutting the power on the opening day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.