Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
SPOG Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Are you tired of paying way to much for your groceries? Are you tired of having to travel to 6 different shops to get what you need at the best possible price?

If so then we have a solution for you!

SPOG - San Pedro Online Grocery ( www.SPOG.bz)

We are a revolutionary way of buying your groceries in San Pedro. We offer a wide variety of products that will continue to grow. We offer the convenience of online shopping and optional delivery. And a points system that allows you to earn credit for registering, shopping and referring friends.

So if you would like to shop for Conveniently Cheaper groceries then visit www.SPOG.bz and give us a try!

Rob Ackerley
SPOG - www.spog.bz
SP Online Grocery Ltd.
663-6392

SPOG - Conveniently Cheaper
SP Online Grocery Ltd.
www.spog.bz
663-6392
T
T
Nice web site. Where is the deal,found some prices higher ??

S
SPOG Offline OP
OP Offline
S
If you find higher prices, please tell us the product, size and where it is lower and we will do what we can to beat it!

Just have to let us know!

Overall our prices are 10 to 15% cheaper than the same product found in local grocery stores.

Plus we offer Club Points for registration, referral and for orders that can help you save even more!

SP Online Grocery Ltd.
www.spog.bz
663-6392
T
T
I only checked about half a dozen products and stopped there. Looked again, gee wiz that is expensive and prepay??? The soups are really high compared to all stores.Why don't you tell me, where is the deal??? I tried to save money,but.........

are the prices US or belize?

S
SPOG Offline OP
OP Offline
S
All prices are in BZD.

Tim, please feel free to contact me directly at admin[at]spog.bz. I would appreciate the chance to discuss which products you looked at and listen to any comments or feedback you have.

Thanks.

Rob

SP Online Grocery Ltd.
www.spog.bz
663-6392
T
T
Thanks Rob,we find that shops here in town have close to the same prices.You can check wine, coffee and soup to start with. You may want to buy in bulk,it may help bring down your pricing. Advertising on a forum sometimes can be a bad idea .Marty would be happy to put an ad on his site. All the best,promise I will check back though.

S
SPOG Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you Tim. I have extensively personally checked many of our products and know that on average we are significantly cheaper than most places on the island but, we are striving for all of our products to be the cheapest.

I will check your suggestions above and see where we can improve.

Thanks for your feedback.

SP Online Grocery Ltd.
www.spog.bz
663-6392
And don't forget that Lagniappe Provisioning also provides this service although they specialize in the vacation rental and condo owner clientele. Lagniappe offers the most extensive wine list in the country. So for those specialty items that you cannot live without <http://www.belizegrocery.com/>

S
S
My understanding is that SPOG is focusing on providing a service to the local population. We looked at doing this many years ago but decided to remain true to our business model as we felt it stood the possibility of detracting from the level of service we were providing to our tourist clientele. We still and always will remain a personal shopping service as opposed to a store in any form. The other issue when we looked into this was the serious question of whether it would float or not, the population has increased greatly since that time.

We wish them the best of luck; it's never easy trying something new down here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.