Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
We took trips (by boat) with Daniel Nunez (Tanisha Tours) and they are the best ! We went to Laminai and to see the Manatees and the Baboon Sanctuary. Daniel is the best !

We also did reef fishing with Luis Cadiz (works for Ramon Guerra) and cant say enough good things about him ... don't miss his awesome shore lunch !

Finally, we did the snorkelling thing at Shark Ray Alley and Ho Chan with Alfonso (Little Alfonse) and really enjoyed it !

By the way, Elodia at Tanisha Tours arranged all of this for us us at half the cost of lower quality trips through Journey's End !

When we return to AC we will pre-book our whole trip with Elodia at Tanisha Tours in San Pedro. She can be reached by email at [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Live2Fish (edited 02-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Live2Fish (edited 02-15-2001).]

... I Live 2 Fish !
L
L
Hi. We plan on doing the Lamanai trip with Tanisha in early May while we are there. Is it still $125 per person?

G
G
LIVEFISH THIS IS GARFISH AND WE ARE BOTH MICHIGANDERS... I AM GOING TO AC THE END OF MARCH AND CAN'T WAIT..GOOD INFO ON THE TOURS ANY OTHER IMPORTANT INFO LET ME KNOW HERE OR EMAIL AT [email protected].

[This message has been edited by garfish (edited 02-15-2001).]

L
OP Offline
L
I think it is $125 and it is a great trip. We did it with only a group of six on Daniel's cool 34-footer at it was awesome ! Daniel Nunez is the best !

Garfish - if you like to fish I suggest you contact the guides in advance to book. Elodia at Tanisha Tours can help you find Roberto Guerro and Luis Cadiz and get a good price. They were completely booked while we were there and we only lucked into getting Luis one day.

Live2Fish

... I Live 2 Fish !
A
A
Do they have a website Tanisha Tours? How can we book a trip with Elodia in advance, which isn't far in advance considering we are arriving on the 18th of Feb. we are going to do some reef fishing for sure!!

L
OP Offline
L
Yes you can find it at:
http://Belize1.com/tanisha/index.html

Live2Fish

... I Live 2 Fish !
G
G
along the same lines as pre arrainging for guided fishing....if interested in getting a massage, does this too have to be pre arrainged and if so any suggestions as to who to contact???

L
OP Offline
L
Probably www.nakednews.com could help ! just kididng ! don't know anthing aabout massage.

... I Live 2 Fish !
K
K
Sunbreeze use to have a masseuse, check with them email is [email protected] At most resorts, the front desk will have a listing of masseuses available. Alexandra use to do massages too, last I heard she was still in San Pedro.

Karen Pasquariello

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.