Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rohrig Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Just curious- I got my vacation cut short due to Busy season(Tax) but have been going since 1995. If anyone will be there I'll be uo for drinking, fishing, diving, snorkeling?
Email [email protected]

S
S
You don't really think you'll be the only one there that's up for that, do you? Have a blast and celebrate my birthday for me! My trip will have to wait a couple weeks.

A
A
I'll be in AC March 22 to March 27. Perhaps we will run into each other there.

G
G
We'll be there 3/26 a.m. and leave 3/31. This is our first trip to AC and we are going with my best friend and her husband. We had to go during spring break cause she's a school teacher. How crowded will AC be???
My birthday is 3/28 and so is my best friends, so I'm sure we'll be in a "less than sober condition" that day. What beach bar would be a good place to celebrate?

R
rohrig Offline OP
OP Offline
R
GECKOGIRL-
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 25 SO ILL BE FAR FROM SOBER AT ABOUT NOON. ANYWAYS, LAST YEAR(EVERY YEAR) I AM IN AC FOR MY BIRTHDAY. ALL BARS ARE GOOD, BUT I STRONGLY SUGGEST GOING TO BAREFOOT IGUANA. LAST YEAR ON MY BIRTHDAY, THEY STOPPED THE MUSIC AND THE DJ(SPENCER) TOLD EVERYONE IT WAS MY B-DAY. SO ALL THE FEMALE EMPLOYEES LINED UP AND EACH HELD A SHOT DOWN BY THEIR AREA? AND I HAD TO CRAWL ON MY KNEES AND TAKE A SHOT THEN CRAWL THROUGH THEIR LEGS AND DO IT AGAIN UNTIL ALL THE SHOTS WERE GONE.BUT KEEP IN MIND I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY HANDS!
IT SHOULD NOT BE VERY CROWDED BUT YOU NEVER KNOW BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN TEMPTATION ISLAND SHOW DRAWING ATTENTION TO AC.

S
S
I feel yet another birthday coming on sometime in Late March when I'm there...Yeah, Thats the ticket!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 328 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.