Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
here is how i plan to exploit our new road.
maybe you could work it into yours?

http://barnaclesbelize.blogspot.com/

Finally! a place to drive a large block chevy. grin

Reality..What a concept!
R
ron Offline
R
During the evenings the road could be used for drag racing. Can't you just hear the roar of the big block engine racing down the center of the island. Also perhaps a good location for a Belize - Mexico Gran Prix event. Everyone should put their think caps on and this road could be a real moneymaker. The mobile stripper pole is just the tip of the iceberg. Ice Cream golf carts selling Belikins, You could even have them as traveling bars. Adds new meaning to a pub crawl.

I think that this road is a great idea and I'm really glad that I bought on the south end. I can enjoy the benefits and be isolated from most of the problems. Sorry you north end suckers! South Siieeeeeedddd....

OP Offline
Thats alright dead, just wallo in all the south beach sh===t you want. I thought you wanted to be in Belize not Maimi.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
S
S
I knew I should not have sold my '69 GTX w/ a 440 when I moved here... sigh.

Originally Posted by champion
Thats alright dead, just wallo in all the south beach sh===t you want. I thought you wanted to be in Belize not Maimi.

You really think South Beach will go in now that there is going to be a road to Mexico? If Jeff were smart, he'd buy up some land just south of PBC and develop there. That's where the traffic will be.

My pristine south will be the new north end anyway when the earth's poles invert in 2012.

J
J
in response to SFJeff...whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! why my friend? why! old mopar like that is huge money and the most badass thing on four wheels.

live in the dream
A
A
Originally Posted by Marty
[b]

By Homero Ayuso - Staff Reporter

The paved, two-lane road is to be financed entirely by the Mexican government, according to a reliable Embassy source, and is to run, in the first phase of its construction, from San Pedro to Bacalar Chico, a community on the Mexican border on Ambergris Caye. The Mexican government will also install an Immigration/Customs checkpoint there.

THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT !!!

EL-777 and those of you with land in the extreme north land developments on Ambergris Caye which is not water front property or lagoon property are going to be bought out by the corrupt Mexican government to lay the two lane road. What chance is there that they will pay a good price for your land?
I truly hope they give the land owners there a very good deal.

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it

Originally Posted by AlexB
What chance is there that they will pay a good price for your land?

Pretty good. Belize has an eminent domain law which would require fair market value to be paid.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.