Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#348673 - 08/18/09 10:56 PM How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk
kdskis2 Offline
of Sept? Would it be worth a trip over to shop/eat/hangout??
Thanks!

#348677 - 08/18/09 11:36 PM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: kdskis2]
champion Offline
On A/C, many of the resorts shut down for Repair & Main.. Don't know about CC but would think the same of them too.

#348686 - 08/19/09 03:08 AM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: champion]
freeagent Offline
I myself if I could afford to go I'd be outta here so fast it would make your head spin.Right now here we have the "WEATHER CHANNEL" screwing up our busniness as they relentlessly keep on prompting the "Hurricane Bill"
Like I said ...I'd come anyway...some of us don't need resorts to entertain ourselves

www.customsoundcharters.com

#348701 - 08/19/09 04:34 AM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: freeagent]
Cooper Offline
there may still be some action thru Sept. 7th..Labor Day weekend..we are business owners and seems everything else will be open..we will close for 2 months on the 8th..others will also...

#348837 - 08/20/09 10:45 PM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: Cooper]
kdskis2 Offline
Ok! Thanks. We will plan accordingly!

#349084 - 08/24/09 04:30 PM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: kdskis2]
paupar Offline
Can anyone give a percentages of business that will be open? like will only 25% of business be open during this timeframe?

#349178 - 08/25/09 04:28 AM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: paupar]
CayeMarie Offline
Most of the businesses will be open and there are usually a couple of restaurants that close, I am sure you will have a great holiday and not be inconvenienced by the few places that do close.

#349227 - 08/25/09 04:38 PM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: freeagent]
deadserious Offline
Originally Posted By: freeagent

holy mackerel

#349251 - 08/25/09 05:51 PM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: deadserious]
Bill Mc Ghee Offline
Originally Posted By: deadserious

holy mackerel

DS! I''m sure you are talking about the Red fish when you made that comment wink

#349256 - 08/25/09 06:15 PM Re: How busy and what is usually open on CC first wk [Re: Bill Mc Ghee]
deadserious Offline
Originally Posted By: Bill Mc Ghee
Originally Posted By: deadserious

holy mackerel

DS! I''m sure you are talking about the Red fish when you made that comment wink

I'm no fish expert but I know a good set of gills when I see them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 53 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,371 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day