Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#349370 08/26/09 10:03 AM
OP Offline
HI THERE...SOME HOW I HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH MY EX,WADETHEGRINGO!!!!!! AT FIRST I WAS PISSED BUT NOW IM WORRIED ITS BEEN SOMETIME SINCE I HAVE SPOKEN WITH HIM.IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HIM OR WILL SEE HIM TELL HIM IM GOING TO FLY DOWN THERE N KICK HIS ASS, ONCE THE AIRFARE IS CHEAPER,LOL.I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM HIM OR ATLEAST KNOW THAT HES ALIVE,SO IF SOMEONE CAN ATLEAST DROP ME A LINE N LET ME KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS, DI

I saw Wade yesterday. He seems quite well - working hard and staying out of trouble.

OP Offline
wow, thanks for getten back to me so fast. yup sounds like wade,hes a great guy.

yup, a nice guy. i've only met him a couple of times and was wondering where he's been. thx for posting the question for the rest of us! laugh

S
S
Yep - I can confirm that he's alive (as of 7 PM last eve, that is)
smile

OP Offline
thanks...if u see em again, tell em i said kisses wink n im still kicken his ass!! lol

OP Offline
if anyone sees Wade (Wadethegringo) please tell him to email me ASAP...like as of yesterday!!! very important! thanks Di

So Di, if you haven't heard from him by now, I'm thinking that perhaps he chooses not to contact you. Most everyone living or visiting the island knows Wade, and I'm sure the message has gotten to him, so I would guess that "he's just not in to you" (to coin a movie phrase).

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
N
N
Ohhh harsh Gela.

OP Offline
Ms.Gela, u have spoken to Wade himself and he told u he no longer wants to have contact with me??? cuz if u didnt speak to him STFU n i say that in the nicest way possible, but this is how bad siutations turn worse.N i'm very well aware everyone knows him. he talks to everyone, always has. incase u didnt read something correctly he is my EX so he doesn't need to be that into me. his safety n well being are my only concerns. So, i highly doubt he no longer wants to speak to me, if u knew Wade u would know that. thank u for your 2 cents keep the change n i hope u learned somethin from all this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.