Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
I was there.Does the goverment still only have one brand of beer in a 10oz bottle.Has anyone there seen my old friend Eloy Badello.tell him an old friend from Montana is looking for him.Coop i see your still hanging on.
TOM

There is Beliken and Lighthouse, both belize brands from the same company. There is a new law permitting any CARICOM country beer to be distributed and sold at similar prices, but not sure if that has taken effect yet.

OP Offline
DS,I know that,whats the price???? AND WHAT IS CARICOM

P
P
There's also Premium, Draft, Stout and Guinness from Belikin. Most bars charge US$2.50 for regular and Lighthouse and a bit more for Stout and Premium.

OP Offline
PHIL,the premium is not bad.TI's just that south america is known for great beers,but the goverment is so corrupt they only allow one man to make all the beer.Is Pepsi still banned also??
Thanks Phil

Hummmm, High Plains Cruption is everywhere in the world and we have a share...but I'm sure Pepsi is not banned, just beat,
and you can get any kinda beer you want here just imported prices of course, no one has disallowed another beer manufacture to start up....but I'll give you that those are the popular rumors.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I was informed that Pepsi products are banned. Maybe not via law, but it is in any practical sense.

S
S
A
Guatemala company used to bring Pepsi in to Belize but they finally failed financially...nothing to do with Belize Government or Bowen.

jesse, when did that happen? I've found Pepsi products on the island for years, just need to look around. And always at the tienda between Banyan Bay & Banana Beach (the one that rebuilt after being displaceed by B Beach's golf cart parking lot)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day