Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
N
Really interesting, but would have loved to see more on AC..The people are wonderful in Belize...so welcoming...loved the Rojo portion of the program!

Here's a blog post Andrew wrote after visiting Belize: http://bizarre-blog.travelchannel.com/read/belize-on-the-fringe

Loved his article, any small errors may be overlooked, especially in light of his final sentence:

"Like other countries, if you only sit on the beach eating burgers and drinking pina coladas at the hotel you might as well be in Florida."

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Originally Posted by seashell
Loved his article, any small errors may be overlooked, especially in light of his final sentence:

"Like other countries, if you only sit on the beach eating burgers and drinking pina coladas at the hotel you might as well be in Florida."

Seashell, I don't think he was being negative about Belize's beaches, he was saying that if you don't explore the rest of the country that you are missing out on the complete culture. I have to agree......Belize has a lot to offer other than just it's beachs and beautiful blue/green waters.......damn, which I was on our beach sipping a pina colada......take that back....a Belikin will do just fine laugh

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Correction on the Blog food-comments ..... the gibnut is the Royal Rat, not "Royal Ray". Easy typo to make, but quite a difference in the type of critter one dines on.

Loansum . . I did not think he was making a commentary on the beaches. I thought he was making an absolutely fantastic statement on how to enjoy Belize. And as Diane just pointed out, there was at least one "any small errors may be overlooked", as I had noted in my post.

C
C
It was AWESOME, although the beetle butter recipe stirred my stomach, and made me feel a little bit vommitous, I watched it twice last night. I could have done without the crazy snake guy too. But I liked the distinct mix of cultures he showed, and I felt like he really depicted the villages well.

Originally Posted by seashell
Loansum . . I did not think he was making a commentary on the beaches. I thought he was making an absolutely fantastic statement on how to enjoy Belize. And as Diane just pointed out, there was at least one "any small errors may be overlooked", as I had noted in my post.

Seashell, I stand corrected!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
:^)

OK, folks move along, move along . . .nothing to see here . . .

No popcorn required.

(thanks Loansum, very nice)

Was a good show.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.