Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#352160 09/21/09 11:54 PM
S
Syenite Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Does anyone know how things are progressing with the east/west road being constructed near Journey's End? Has anyone purchased property in this subdivision? Looking for opinions, good, bad or ugly.

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy" -Dr. John C. Sawhill, President and CEO of The Nature Conservancy 1990-2000
East to West at Journey's end is about 200ft long from lagoon to sea. Amanda??? What's going on up there???

It's past Journey's End - actually the road is north of Journeys End where the Spanish Reef and Mata Grande Subdivisions meet.

I haven't had a chance to head up there and see it myself but will try to get out soon to look and will be able to make a true report then.

Can't wait to see you Reaper. Are you coming down for Thanksgiving this year?

Working on a Christmas/New Years trip.

Can hardly wait to see how much the kids have grown.

Folks, has anyone tried to come up as far as Journey's End recently? Absolutely, incredible that someone is actually saying they are building this East-West road when the North-South is no use to anyone most of the time. The lagoon is completely over the road in several places and it's nearly impassable except in an ATV and then very carefully.

Captain One Iron
S
Syenite Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Does anybody know someone who has purchase land in Grand Belizean Estates? Would love to hear what they think?

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy" -Dr. John C. Sawhill, President and CEO of The Nature Conservancy 1990-2000

S
S
The video on Youtube - the voice sounds like they are trying to brain wash - calm and (trying to be) soothing - kind a scary!

Last edited by SeeShell; 09/25/09 08:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Syenite
Does anybody know someone who has purchase land in Grand Belizean Estates? Would love to hear what they think?
I don't believe the advertisement saying that they have sold hundreds already. I know the world is full of suckers but hundreds of people buying land they have never seen over the internet and with out title is a stretch of the imagination even for the best cynic.
No I don't know anone who has bought one.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.