Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DonnaR Offline OP
OP Offline
Last year towards the end of October..AA had a 37 dollar sale to Belize. I booked 4 trips at different times for the year. Just finished my last trip. A friend who works for AA told me that will go in effect probably sometime in October again for a day or two sale. Watch Watch. If I see it I will post.

Thank you Donna wink

NJG Offline
Donna,
Did I read this correctly.you said you purchased AA tickets for 37? or is that 370.?
And from where - to Belize was this great deal?
I would love to try and catch this Sale..
Thanks.

J
J
As I recall, the cheap fares on American were out of Continental's hub cities of Houston and Newark. So, it was a bit of a hassle, you flew from Houston to Miami to Belize City.

But, the prices were so low, it was definitely worth the hassle.

I caught an AA sale from SFO-DFW-BZE for $327 (booked in May for July trip). So, I think it depends on how fast you jump on fare sales to grab the best routes.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
DonnaR Offline OP
OP Offline
I did pay 37.00 each way from Houston. Going I went Houston to Dallas to Belize. Coming home Belize to Miami to Houston. Hassle worth it for that price. I bought the tix on Oct 16. I bought 4 roundtrip tickets for a total of 525.00. I went first in March for a week, May for a week, July a few days and Sept.
I plan on buying 5 trips this year if I get jump on that price again. Im like a cat ready to pounce LOL..My name is Donna and I am a addict LOL.

S
S
last year we got february vacation boston, ny, miami, belize for around 250. July 340 rt now cant see anything below 600.00 for the same weeks. I hope this comes true we need a fix!

i flew down on american in june, thanks to donna...flew out of houston up to dallas...had an overniter in dallas on return flight...143.10 r/t!

DonnaR Offline OP
OP Offline
Glad you took advantage of it Kerry. Hope you had a wonderful time.

I'm waiting, watching, watching, nope not yet, still waiting : )

Bought tickets last Oct on AA for only $302.00 RT from Cincinnati, booked for May, had to cancel.

(waaaaa - sniff - waaaaa)

Hoping to get lucky again this year!

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.