Well, I unpacked some boxes after 3 years and realized that it is time to part with some of the things I brought here. Much of it is furnishings I collected while I lived in Europe. I will never use them, and they are just sitting under my bed, so here area some of the bigger items.

Unique hanging light, wrought iron. Three small bulbs surrounded with 20-30 tiny crystal tiffany flowers all over to reflect the light. Off white in color.

Black wrought iron votif holder, holds 12 glass candles. Goes on the wall, has tiny mirrored leaves to reflect the candle light.

Two large mirrors, one round, one rectangular, candle holder, floor type 3 feet tall, holds 4 large candles, white heavy iron candle holders, hurricane lamp, pewter base with fragile fluted glass top. Polish pottery, French glass, lots of neat stuff to put in your home or condo.

Two sets of linen curtains. Three panels each, linen, beige curtains. Approx. 36"x 72". Bed Bath and Beyond. $20 per panel.

Stunning white Turkish Towel waffle weave bath robe, never worn. Blue piping, one size but rather large. Excellent gift for man or woman. $120.00

Designer cotton bed set, beige with tiny birds hand embroidered in pastel thread. Throw pillows, large pillows. Bed skirt, accent pillows, matching sheets. This has been packed away since my arrival and was used only 3 months on the spare room bed before I arrived. This is a stunning set, and is firm at $600

More bedding, very unique colors of olive, blue and gold, never used except in the spare room. A vibrant and bold set from Charter House. Complete with sheets, pillow cases, bed skirt, accent blanket. Firm at $500

Lots of cool sandals, size 6.5. All have a high heel, 3" or higher. Clogs, wedges and stilletto.

Jeans and pants size 2/3/4. Some brand new. Tops size small, medium. Things that just didn't fit me. Bikini's, never worn, small bottoms, medium tops VS, Venus Swimwear, Ritchie.