Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#352894 - 09/30/09 04:26 PM Fun poker tournament & spelling bee
Amanda Syme Offline

Edited by Amanda Syme (09/30/09 04:43 PM)

#352988 - 10/01/09 10:55 AM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: Amanda Syme]
Phil Offline
With prizes like that it could be pretty serious as well as fun...

#352991 - 10/01/09 11:04 AM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: Phil]
TravelinMan1 Offline
Does that mean I can pencil you in Phil? You can always stop by my office to register and pay. $210.00 BZD buying for $5,000 chips and a chance to be the winner of the first annual.

#353128 - 10/02/09 11:30 AM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: TravelinMan1]
Phil Offline
Bob called me and put me on the list - well I hope he did. You need money up front or on the day?

#353817 - 10/07/09 07:29 AM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: Phil]
TravelinMan1 Offline
The Seplling Bee is going to be great fun and all for a good cause. Come on down have some drinks and see if you are actually smarter than a drunk adult. Great cash prizes.

For the Poker players this is your chance to strike it rich with 2 tickets on Maya Island Air Regional. You can use these tickets to go to Guatemala, Honduras or even Cancun. This is an $800.0 USD value plus the extra cash we are going to give you if you win.

#353938 - 10/07/09 06:33 PM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: TravelinMan1]
klcman Offline
Originally Posted By: TravelinMan1
The Seplling Bee............

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#353940 - 10/07/09 06:38 PM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: klcman]
seashell Offline
Yeah, you could win the Maya tickets to Honduras . . .apparently you can go but you can't come back.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#353951 - 10/07/09 08:19 PM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: seashell]
Peter Jones Offline
Wonder if Peter will win one of those?

#354092 - 10/08/09 03:41 PM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: Peter Jones]
TravelinMan1 Offline
Quick Note:

We are down to 2 seats remaining in the Poker Tournament. Call me at 610-2392 to register for these last seats. We may have a few cancellations so if you still want to play come by at 6:30 PM tomorrow evening and we may be able to squeeze you in.

everyone who is signed up should arrive at 6:30 PM for table assignments as well as to complete the registration.

#354235 - 10/10/09 10:35 AM Re: Fun poker tournament & spelling bee [Re: TravelinMan1]
TravelinMan1 Offline
I wanted to take this opportunity thank all those who came out to show their support for SACNW by participating in the Poker Tournament and Spelling Bee. The evening was a great success and we (SACNW) would like to thank you all for your patience and generosity.

Special Thanks to Maya Island Air Regional, Tropic Air and Mayan Island Air as well as those individuals that helped make the event possible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 78 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,689 Topics
461,191 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.