Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
small boutique resort looking for one skilled, reliable individual with all three qualifications! Base Salary with commission. Ability to cater to clients a must!

C
C
Hello , I am not a dive master but I do have several qualifications. I am a licensed Rescue Diver & also have my Advanced Open Water. I have been a diver for over 14yrs now & have worked a good number of years in hospitality & public service so I have great communication & people skills. I know how to deliver great service to the public & take pride in my work. I have over 15+yrs of boating experience & am qualified for my Captains' license. I am looking to find something so that I can make the move from Az to AC Belize. I am stable & reliable & my transportation for the move has already been arranged. I also have many verifiable references & am willing to work for a probationary period to show my worht to your company. If you are interested I can send my resume. I can be reached at [email protected] Thanks for your consideration.
Sincerely
Dale Sears

***** Dale Sears *****
OP Offline
Mr. Sears

You do sound like and excellent candidate for the position. However you will find it near impossible to work in Belize as a Dive Master. You must be a licensed tour guide to be a dive master in Belize. To be a tour guide one of the criteria is Belizean citizenship. We do have other positions opening up that would be possible with a work permit. You can contact us at management(at)TranquilityBayResort.com

Carlos

OP Offline
We are once again hiring for this position.

S
S
Texan looking to move to San Pedro in February. Need a Management position in Cutomer Relations or Maintenance SUpervisor for a resort. Please feel free to contact me.

Susie

L
L
Has this position really been filled?

Thank you.

B
B
Hi, my name is Brian Glovinsky and was wondering about the above job. I currently hold a 100 ton USCG Masters License, and own my own sport fishing charter business on Lake Erie in Ohio. I am a journeyman Millwright retired young from GM. I have various dive certifications the highest being Search and Rescue diver, Cave Diver, Wreck diver. I am a National First Responder and own my own high pressure compressor and do tank inspections and cleaning for my friends and self. I do not as of this e-mail have my Dive Masters Certification. I realize you must be a citizen of Belize to be a Guide, but I don't find that a problem unless you do? If you are interested I would be glad to send you my resume. Thanks

OP Offline
How could I not find it a problem that you are not a citizen? It is a requirement and I would be fined, as well you would be fined and deported. I would try another country if you are thinking about guiding. Belize is not very welcoming in this domain.

This position has been filled and we are really happy with our guide (As are our guests!)

Employers are fined as well!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
J
J
quick question
do you need tour guide license or belizian citizenship to instuct in belize

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.