Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Jessica Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello!

My boyfriend and I will be coming to AC March 7-13, staying at Banana Beach. Are there any restaurants or bars on the island that are must-do's? Thanks in advance for your help - I've been lurking on the board for a while, and all of your comments on hotels have been extremely helpful!

A
A
Hi Jessica,

I like a lot of the restaurants in San Pedro. I esspecially like the pizza at Ambergris Delite --while my wife likes other stuff that they serve. We also enjoyed several other places, including Lily's, The Reef and Jade Garden.

Have fun!!!

P
P
Yes theirs Jambels,BC BBQ on the beach mmmm,and cannibals and there is SWEET BASIL

M
M
We just got back and enjoyed The Reef, breakfast at Tropical Take Out across from the airstrip, Capricorn for one romantic evening meal - worth it, Elvi's Kitchen.

A
A
my favorite place to eat in san pedro was celi's. elvi's is excellent, too, but i liked the simplicity of the menu at celi's -excellent fish and rice. Fidos is pretty good for food, really fun for drinks. Be sure to go over to Caye Caulker and have the fried jacks at the SandBox. find ras creek and his boat the rice and beans for a tour of shark-ray alley. he's best friends with all the creatures out there! and super-friendly. he can also show you sea horses that live in the mangroves. if you're staying on A.C., caye caulker is an excellent day trip. hope you enjoy your time there !

S
S
Hi Jessica

My wife and I are going to Banana Beach on May 3. Never been to Belize but thought we'd check it out. When you get back could you post your impressions on Banana Beach and what you like and dislike?

Thanks
Sydney

B
B
If you like Fish, you should try Celi's! Have Fun!!! I wish I could go right now, but all I can do is give advice right now.

J
J
We just got back and ate some great Mexican food at a new restaurant called Caliente--just south of Estell's on the beach, the flautas are really good.

Just back also - many great places!! Loved Jambel Jerk Pit, Los Cocos (fish dinner - yum!), Waragumas (fish burritos), breakfast at Ruby's Deli...I could go on and on

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Got home yesterday and brought home a couple of Ruby's ham and cheese croissants. Not like our croissants, but excellant!
Breakfast at Woody's is really good too!
Fidos, Elvi's, Mangos, all great!
But the best drink on AC, the Mango Tango at the Crazy Canuck, Playador. So good, I am going back soon for another.
(Make sure to try the beans and rice!)
Have fun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.