Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online. Geocaching is enjoyed by people from all age groups, with a strong sense of community and support for the environment.

There are 890,254 active geocaches around the world.

Only 25 in Belize, and 5 on AC...

I want to change this but I need local help! While you can't place in typically in a business, or charge someone to access the cache, you can place one near a business. Typically, if i find a cache near a business, I visit the business, and spend $$$... Get the idea? It's all about marketing!

Caches don't take a lot of space, typically think of a small (quart) plastic jar, some larger, some smaller.

I'll take care of the getting the GPS location, and posting them online, but I need property owners to allow them to be placed. Some rules apply, you can read them if you'd like ( www.geocaching.com ) or let me take care of the details.

What I need from you is:

a cache container (waterproof, i.e plastic jar, ammo can, good Tupperware type containers
trade trinkets (coins, keyrings, local items, tokens, etc needs to be able to fit inside the container)
a log book (think small pocket notebook)

If you're game, send me a private message... or have questions ask here...

My goal is to have at least 10 more caches added in November (I'll be there Nov1 -Dec 2)

Charlie