Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Any info at all that anyone has on this resort would be Greatly apprecitated.
Location, service, rooms, good/bad/in between.
Let me know.

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi,
We just yesterday returned from AC, and the Playador. It is a good middle of the road property. There is a bit of construction, so that may be a concern. The service is typical Belizian, but very friendly and helpful. The bar there, Crazy Canuck is the best! Don and Carol make the best drinks on the beach, try the Mango Tango! The dive shop there is wonderful, especially for snorkelers, non-divers, or lower level divers. Oliver and his gang are the best. Very easy-going, knowledgable, and so friendly.
As far as the rooms, they are AC'ed, and there is a tv in the sitting room. Great sunrise views, and although it ain't the Hyatt, it was overall a pleasurable trip.
Also, Playador is a great location. Just enough out of San Pedro to be perfect. Grocery store is within walking distance.
Woody's restaurant is across the street and has great food. But absolutely don't miss the town stuff, the croissants at Ruby's, and make sure you plan a visit to hear Barefoot Skinny play (Fido's, Mangos, just ask around). And if you want to keep in touch with home, there are 2 internet coffee shops.
Have fun! We hated having to put our shoes back on!
Cheerz, Vicki

A
A
We've been going down to Belize for some time now. Love the island. Yes, there is construction going on at the Playador, thanks to Hurricane Keith. They are trying to get the last two condos finished. Ask for the one's with "central A/C". They are the newest. Folks are great. Send us your e-mail address and we'll send you some pics. Have a great time. You can reach us directly at: [email protected]
Cool Mama
PS. We are going down next week. (3/16-3/23)

R
R
Playador's terrific. Very good for the money: GREAT bar, pool, dive shop, and location. I really cant speak for the rooms b/c i've never stayed there, but I've spent lotsa time on their property. Iguanas night club and Woodys restaurant right across the street. Cant go wrong with either one. Tell Oliver, Joe and the gang at Tuff-Enuff Tours (on-site dive/tour operation) that Brett and Susie say hello, too. We took them out every day of our stay and were very satisfied. In fact, our whole group of 11 people gave them rave reviews. ENJOY!!!

Uh huh. Yep. That was me.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.