Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#35678 - 03/08/01 01:34 AM Jerry Jeff Walker?
Cramer_27 Offline
Would like to know where his resort is, and does he live on the island?
Thanks for your help! *S*

And.....do any of you on the chat board here live on the island?

#35679 - 03/08/01 03:24 AM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Cramer_27 Offline
Thanks Denver....I'm assuming that your in Denver! *L* Looks like our dates will be June 15-23. And we would love to have you! I will probably be the only person on the trip leaving from here so it would be nice to have some company! I will, as soon as I have some prices let you know! I put a bug in the ear of our travel agent and he should be getting back to me shortly! Take care and I will let you know something shortly!

#35680 - 03/08/01 05:29 PM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Big Frank Offline
Jerry Jeff's house, Casa Gonzo, is due South of the Victoria house, by about 1/2 mile and can easily be walked from tjhere or from Caribe Island, which is about 1/2 mile South of JJW. Check out his web site for rates and stuff.

Keep me informed of your trip as I am from Co Springs also.

#35681 - 03/09/01 04:51 AM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Arkansas Rob Offline
If you need a place for a group to stay, I have (2)new one bedroom condos and (1)new 3 bedroom condo at the Playador Resort. Nice place, I am going to check on them next week. E-Mail me at 4muellers@hsnp.com for more info if interested. I can also e-mail pictures of the condos if you want to see what their like.

#35682 - 03/09/01 04:30 PM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Debbie Offline
Cramer 27
Looks like you will be there the same time Mark and I will. Keep in touch and we'll get together for a drink!!
Debbie

#35683 - 03/09/01 06:09 PM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Cramer_27 Offline
Wonderfull Debbie! I was hopeing that someone from this chat board would be in AC at the same time! Where are you and Mark from?
I'll be leaving from Colorado Springs, and the rest of my group will be leaving from Houston. (They all live in Louisiana)
And a drink sounds wonderful! I have been thinking that the 40oz Marguaritta from LA Marguaritta's would be a nice start to the vacation! *S*
Anyway...hope to talk to you soon!

#35684 - 03/09/01 07:38 PM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Debbie Offline
Cramer
Mark and I live a little ways outside of Houston, so we will be leaving from there. We will be staying at the Seven Seas until the 16th. Then we're going to stay at Coconuts for three days..... Where will you be staying?
Debbie

#35685 - 03/10/01 01:19 AM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Cramer_27 Offline
Debbie....We Will either be staying at the Sunbreeze or at Ramons!
Why will ya'll be switching hotels? Just wondering? *S*

#35686 - 03/12/01 04:22 PM Re: Jerry Jeff Walker?
Debbie Offline
Cramer 27
I had intended staying at the Seven Seas for 10 days. In the 20 minutes or so it took me to receive the reservation form, fill it out, and fax it back someone else had made a reservation ahead of me. I missed it by 5 minutes. I was so disappointed and shocked. The Seven Seas guy felt so bad, that he made these arrangements for me. He was awfully sweet and helpful. Just couldn't be helped. With the discount rates they were advertising, everthing went so fast. Debbie

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 58 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,210 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.