Thanks for all the words of wisdom!!
I got my tickets reserved today with Mars travel,
$503 from Washington DC. They get a 10 on the price rateing...very nice people...
Ok...now for the next battery of Questions...
1. Where does Barefoot play...and what can I bring him from the US that will make him smile...I know he lost his mom and I wanted feedback from those who know him.
2.Got a price from Blue Hole tours for a package deal 12 dives, 9 days lodgeing at Coconuts. $1000 US...does that sound high to you all?
Any comments about Coconuts?
Have any of you lost luggage otw the San Pedro. I'm bringing expensive Dive gear and would DIE if I lost it. Any suggestions?
3. Do the small planes have a limit on how many bags you bring? I'll have 3 total...
4. Anyone have any feed back on Dive Shops,
ie: Walk ups..or should I reserve in advance?
Who would you find the most fun? I'm going alone so I plan on being adventurous!!! Night Dive is for sure!!!
5. Anyone wishing to hook up please let me know. I've been diveing for 20 years on and off.
6. Cash or travelers checks....which is preferred by the locals...
more to come....God I'm excited....can ya tell?