Remember that Blogger Press Trip?
A couple weeks have passed since five bloggers did a week tour in Belize courtesy of the Belize Tourism Board. Everyone headed back home with smiles, memories and too many photos to count. Since then, they have been pecking away on their keyboards as they post on their experiences.
Check them out:
Almost Fearless by Christine Gilbert (@almostfearless)
* Traveling Pregnant: Hiking and Tubing the Jaguar Reserve
* Authentic, Culturally Appropriate and Unique Tourism: Does it exist?
Zen Foodist by Christine Gilbert
* The Inn at Robertís Grove
Travels With Two by Melanie Waldman (@TravelsWithTwo)
* Images of Belize
* In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle...the Coati Sleeps Tonight
Enduring Wanderlust by Gennaro Salamone (@EWanderlust)
* Last Night I Dreamt Of San Pedro
The Vacation Gals by Kara Williams (@karasw)
* Gal On The Go: Family-Friendly Zipline Tour at Jaguar Paw near Belmopan, Belize
* Gal On The Go: 350 Feet Above Ambergris Caye, Belize MyKugelhopf by Kerrin Rousset
For photos of the Blogger Press Trip: http://www.flickr.com/groups/belizetrip/
There is more to come, so stay tuned! You can also follow these guys and the Belize Tourism Board (@BelizeVacation), via twitter. Search for the hash tag #belizetrip to see the buzz thatís been going on from their visit.
See you in twitter and blogger land guys!
Belize Tourism Board