Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#358023 11/16/09 02:42 AM
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Spam me guys. Im moving down mid january and need a place to sleep for the first couple weeks till i narrow down the place im going to sign a lease on. I figure I'll probably need a weekly place. Something near the beach would always be a plus, as close to the action as possible so I can do meetings with bankers/lawyers/leasing agents easily. Other than that I just need A/C and wifi or internet. Everything else isnt really relevant.

I dont really want a high end resort but I dont need the cheapest place either just something simple.

Ideas? If you have links paste them with the name of the place please wink

thanks in advance! smile

AC

C
C
Ruby's on Front St. is cheap, clean and nice. They might give you a deal by the week.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Great I just emailed ruby's the pictures on the site looked nice. I also got some PM's from other people on the board, thanks guys, keep them coming!

AC

A C - I think you will find folks more accomadating if you actually DO something. You started asking about leases last January and recevied 4 pages of replies. Now you are asking for the same info. I fully support your intentions, but you are dragging this out a bit. Since you are self-employeed and obviously somewhat disposable cash heavy (or you should not be headed to SP), grab a flight, spend a week and walk the streets. You should have a rental place set-up and ready before your return flight. Just remember they need actual dates! Not maybe's.
I just don't want to see you start out on the wrong foot when you actually move. Good Luck

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
P.S. - you need to be there by March so we can have a beer or two.

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by 2Aggies
A C - I think you will find folks more accomadating if you actually DO something. You started asking about leases last January and recevied 4 pages of replies. Now you are asking for the same info. I fully support your intentions, but you are dragging this out a bit. Since you are self-employeed and obviously somewhat disposable cash heavy (or you should not be headed to SP), grab a flight, spend a week and walk the streets. You should have a rental place set-up and ready before your return flight. Just remember they need actual dates! Not maybe's.
I just don't want to see you start out on the wrong foot when you actually move. Good Luck

Yeah it def took me longer to get my stuff in the states all tied off. But i WILL be landing mid January, having a going away party for my birthday the first week of it. Then flying off smile! Already have a few condos/houses picked out from random people (some from that original post). Im very much looking forward to it. And yes I will for sure be there and settled in by march! smile Cya then!

AC

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.