Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Neil D Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hello Ambergris Caye, we are going to be first time visitors in February. Staying at Debbie's Beach. Is this property accessible by golf cart ? And I've been looking at Wikopedia google, and trying to locate the property..
Does anyone know the names of properties close to Debbie's beach, if we knew the neighboring properties we might be able to locate Debbie's Beach on the map.

One more question, are there kayaks available to rent in the area...

thanks in advance for any replies, we are looking forward to our visit to AC. cool

Hi Neil - I live in Mata Grande, about 4.5 miles north of town. I don't know of Debbie's beach - hopefully the owner can give you some landmarks after which the rest of us can chime in with some local info. It's really beautiful in this area and I hope you are going to have an incredible stay. Let us know a little more about the distance from town or what the place looks like and I am sure you will get some good advice from folks in the area.

Sitting here, wishing were there, so pretended that I was doing research on lodging for us : )

Googled "Debbie's Beach" and here it is:

http://www.cayemanagement.com/north17.html

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour" - Anonymous

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Debbies beach house is next door to the White Sands Cove Resort in the Buena Vista area. The WSCR has kayaks they will rent you and the guy to see there is Marlon.
Golf cart is doable Its closer to town than most resorts , don't get me wrong the road is bad ...but not as bad as parts that are farther North.
I think you'll like Debbies Beach House its very nice and well taken care of .

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
I was impressed with the maps the San Pedro Sun ran this week. seems like they where more accurate than anything i had seen published for tourist.

White Sands Dive Shop
S
S
Debbie's beach house is super nice and is in a great location - quiet, yet close enough to town for most. In your immediate area, try yoga at Ak'bol in the mornings (9AM) they also have great breakfast. Aji's is within walking distance for a nice dinner and they have a little market (called LuLu's) that will have all of your staples. Lazy Croc is open on Friday through Sunday for the best BBQ anywhere.

Have a wonderful time!

N
Neil D Offline OP
OP Offline
N
thanks for the reply regarding Debbie's Beach. Trying to locate it on Wikimapia though. I can see Saphire Beach Resort, Habaneros,Casa Bella, Portofino
beach resort, Green Parrot Beach Bar, Belize Island Beach House, Bill & Barb Silkinson, Mata Chica, Azul, Sundiver/MataGrande, Caye Villas, and Los Encantos.

Do you know is Debbies Beach house anywhere in this region.

Neil

S
S
You are looking too far North. It is just south of White Sands (farther south than Captain Morgan's), North of Oceanaire and Grand Caribe if that helps....

Neil D, There is a North/South geographical oddity that people have on Ambergris 20% of the island is referred to as South and the other 80% is referred to as North.
Debbie Beach House is at about 2.5 miles North of town center.

White Sands Dive Shop
N
Neil D Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks Snoopysmom, we are starting to get it narrowed down. I can see Captain Morgans on Wikimapia, but the next to locations that have identification on them are El Pescador Lodge, and then Ak Bol a bit farther south. Do you know if Debbiess Beach is close to one of these. You mentioned White Sands, How close is the white sand property to Capain Morgans..?

thanks so much for your response again, we're having fun dreamin a little about our upcomming visit.

Neil

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.