Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#359980 - 12/03/09 08:19 PM Belize flights finally got a price break!
A C Offline
Just got this info via a newsletter. Some serious savings going on, hope they last!

Departure City
First price is Last Week
Second price is This Week

Baltimore (BWI)- (BZE)

Boston (Bos) - BZE

Chicago (CHI) - BZE

Dallas (DFW) - BZE

Denver (DEN) - BZE

Detroit (DTT) - BZE

Indianapolis (IND) - BZE

Las Vegas (LAS) - BZE

Los Angeles (LAX) - BZE

Manchester, NH (MHT) - BZE

Miami (MIA) - BZE

Minneapolis (MSP) - BZE

Montreal (YUL) - BZE

Salt Lake City (SLC) - BZE

San Francisco (SFO) - BZE

Seattle (SEA)- BZE

St. Louis (STL) - BZE

Washington, DC (DCA) - BZE

To see where we found these rates, visit our web page: go here

These prices were for arriving in Belize January 14, and departing January 24, 2010. This corresponds with one of our dates that is on sale!

$300 off
January 8 - 16, 2010 (flying home the 17th)
January 15 - 23, 2010 (flying home the 24th)
January 22 - 30, 2010 (flying home the 31st)
Adventure Island at Glover's Reef Full Week, Fri – Sat, 9 nights
$1675 US pp ($1975 regular rate)

go here for more info on these rates

Hope this helps some people!

#359982 - 12/03/09 08:42 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: A C]
klcman Offline
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#359988 - 12/03/09 08:50 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: klcman]
renski Offline
prices listed here make no difference to canadians (out of seattle) still the same bullshit

#359999 - 12/03/09 09:34 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: renski]
Hon Offline
renski, look again. Yesterday the AA site was listing SEA - BZE at $619US all in. I was ready to jump on it but my west coasters bailed out on me.
Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.

#360000 - 12/03/09 09:53 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: Hon]
catdance62 Offline
yeah, I scored some tickets from DFW for only 382.00 plus tax (which actually wasn't too high!) Plus I got flight insurance, just in case.

#360002 - 12/03/09 09:54 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: Hon]
gailtor Offline
So does that mean you are not going to BZ this year Hon?? Can you switch to a Feb visit?? would love to have you join the gang mid to end of Feb

#360006 - 12/03/09 10:17 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: gailtor]
Dan & Jan Offline
We cashed in on the $412 all in out of Denver. Cheapest we have paid in the 10 years we have been going. Looking forward to spending the savings on lots of belikin!!

#360013 - 12/03/09 10:38 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: Dan & Jan]
wannaBEthere Offline
Just got a fare alert - US Air has some good deals too. Did some random dates, checked for March, from Dayton, $486.85.

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"

#360020 - 12/03/09 11:25 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: wannaBEthere]
Beliznadian Offline
Last year we paid $415 CAN all in from the Tdot/Cancun/Belize...sunquest charter...Jan 15...were planning on Feb but price was 600 and something plus taxes...easy choice to move date up.....hoping for same deals this year...hey a gal can dream

#360021 - 12/03/09 11:40 PM Re: Belize flights finally got a price break! [Re: Beliznadian]
seashell Offline
Please clarify. Are you saying that you paid $415 all in from Toronto to Belize, via Cancun? Or did you fly from TO to Cancun and then take the bus down to Belize?

Never get a deal on this side of Canada. Sigh.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (ragman), 42 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.