Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
I would suggest waiting until you are settled and then figuring out what you need and your best means of travel, etc. There are many options (kayak to town for travel may not be the best option for most, but then it may work out great for you) and most would be based upon where you are living. Just my 2 cents.

the kayak is just as much for fun/work out as it is a means of travel. more so even. I just wanna get out in the water smile so this will def be one of my first purchases.

smile

AC

Mrs Peggy Hancock used to regularly row to town from Buena Vista. When Jeanette Anderson lived there she also rowed to town. You'll certainly be fit!

Originally Posted by A C
Originally Posted by hazzyy
where are you going to be living??? Groceries on a kayak plus room for a dog?!?!?!? I hope you're bringing a teacup labradoodle!

lol wouldnt be doing both at once. He will probably stay in the A/C when I go grocery shopping.

Up north is where im looking at right now, will know more when i land.

AC

hahaha... I love it man... Us young guys always looking for an adventure. You need to rig up a small outboard for that thing. You need to get a mudboat like we use to use in the bayou's in southern Louisiana. Bring a speargun with you! You can get your groceries straight out of the ocean.

S
S
Then he would need a boat captain's license, correct? Better keep it manual at the stage.....

Hey, A/C - we have a canoe if that would work.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
Then he would need a boat captain's license, correct? Better keep it manual at the stage.....

Hey, A/C - we have a canoe if that would work.

a canoe MIGHT work, prob gonna shoot for a kayak though will be easier to store it and stuff. who knows though will see! smile

AC

S
S
Get one of these, it'll make life much easier: http://www.hobiecat.com/kayaking/kayak_sail.html

http://bit.ly/74rNjX

this was listed 4 or 5 posts down. try it out.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.