Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
ALP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Greetings from Seattle. Doing the annual bareboat charter with my 9 high school buddies from 30 years ago. (You do the math)I'm looking for advice on some nighlife joints on AC and beyond. Specifically, when we get under sail, where the hell are we going! smile Are there other cayes that besides their scenery have some nightlife? Any advice greatly appreciated. I promise we won't bring the rain! Thanks!

Don't confuse A/C with Cabo or Cancun cause it aint. Think Jimmy Buffet, small bars on the sand and the like.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
S
S
ALP, just curious, where are you chartering your boat out of? It sounds like a lot of fun.

S
S
AC and San Pedro have nightlife, after that it's all the way to Tobacco Caye and then Placencia. Nothing really in between except for what you make yourself.

A
ALP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Sally1, we're chartering from TMM Charters out of San Pedro. I don't know much about the outfit.
Champion, I'm not looking for Cancun or Cabo, just a chance to flee from a boat with nine other dudes and drink a cold one in a local watering hole! I assume there must be some given your motto?

They are everywhere, and it sounds like you 9 will make it a good time where ever you land. Keep the toes in the sand and the beer in hand!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
S
S
The availability of bars is South of Caye Caulker is pretty much the same as the availability of nightlife, not much out there. Buy lots of beer and ice to take with you.

A
ALP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks for the tip SimonB. So, how good is the local beer and how many varieties? I'm getting thirsty already!

S
S
Belikin Regular
Belikin Premium
Lighthouse
Belikin Stout
Guinness
Belikin Draft
Heineken
Red Stripe

Regular is my preference, others can kick in with their opinions.

B
B
The places to be are:

Monday Crazy Canucks, Live Band
Tuesday: Tacklebox, Live Band
Wednesday: Karaoke at Roadkill (If that is your thing) and then Ladies Night at Wet Willies.

There are lots of cool bars and everyone has an opinion. Won't take you long to figure out your fave.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.