Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Alta Mar Neighbourhood Watch would like to invite all residents to a Meet & Greet at El Divino Martini bar at Banana Beach Resort on Tuesday the 26th of January at 7:00pm. This is a casual get together so that neighbours can get to know one another and look towards building up our neighbourhood network to improve the quality of life and security for everyone in the area.

Alta Mar Neighbourhood Watch starts at the southern wall of The Mansions, runs south to Escalante Subdivision and West to The Pink Motel/Hideaway Bar. If you live in this area, please come along and bring your neighbours. This will be a fun evening and everyone is welcome.

For more information contact Alta Mar Neighbourhood Watch on 226 4366.

Marty,
Do you have an email contact for the watch group? Thanks!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
will get one ...

JZB Offline
You can PM collyk. I believe she is the President of that group.

Hi all. I've passed my details on to Marty, who I presume has passed them on to pnut. I do administrate for the group but I am not 'president' as we currently have no formal committee. Hopefully, when people come to this meeting and get to know each other, the group will grow and we'll eventually have an elected committee (if that is what everyone wants). Anyone is welcome to private message me here for more information about the Alta Mar Neighbourhood Watch. Thanks.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

B
B
Marty,
Where can we go to hear owner messages and commnet at Reef Village

Steve and Jane B. / Belize Breeze
NORTH AMBERGRIS CAYE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH has a Yahoo group site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nacnw

Shown below is information about the group, who can read and or post messages and photographs. The site is moderated so that SPAM and unrelated data is not passed on to the general membership.
You are welcome to join our group. Paid memberships are voluntary. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Title: North Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch
Description: The North Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch committee meets on the last Saturday of each month at noon at the Palapa Bar. Anyone living or doing business north of the cut is invited to be a member and to attend any of our functions. Our primary purpose is to network with neighbors in an attempt to make our beloved La Isla Bonita as safe as possible. The agendas and minutes of all meeting, as well as meeting reminders, will be distributed through this site. Together we can make a difference.

Anyone can read and post messages. Only members can see and post photographs. To become a member send us your name, e-mail address and what part of the island you are associated with.

Divergent views and minority opinions are always welcome. However, we do ask that everyone use good manners and good judgment. The moderators, through the elected board members, have a right to refuse to post or remove unsuitable material.

Photo of dredger chewing up mangroves taken Nov. 20, 2006.
To view more pictures click on the word "photo' on the left.

For Nation wide police information goes to http://www.police.gov.bz/index.php
SIMPLY CLICK ON THE WORD LINK IN THE MENU TO YOUR LEFT.
Related Link: http://www.police.gov.bz/index.php
Primary Language: English
Listing Type: Listed in Yahoo! Groups directory

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.