Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#364859 - 01/22/10 06:38 PM Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living
iluvbelize Offline
"Dianne Lawrence moved to San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye with just $1,000 to her name. She’s an adventurer at heart, but she’s also a PhD in business administration. After traveling all over the world, she’s decided to make Belize her home. She took over the fledgling Quicksilver Messenger Service and has nurtured and expanded it into a business that provides her with a very comfortable living.

Plus, she says, “I prefer waking up in paradise to holding a professional job.”

Diane figured out how to create a business that provides services people need. Her story is really pretty typical. So don’t worry if you don’t have deep pockets. Belize is a new land of opportunity."

#364860 - 01/22/10 06:39 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: iluvbelize]
iluvbelize Offline
On a personal note, Quicksilver Messenger Service is one of my all time favorite 1960's bands wink Dianne rocks!

#364864 - 01/22/10 07:38 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: iluvbelize]
Tim Callanan Offline
I call her all the time PHONE + 1 501 625-0669 or 667-0669

Edited by Tim Callanan (01/22/10 07:39 PM)
Tina's Island Life

#364866 - 01/22/10 07:52 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: Tim Callanan]
ExOkie Offline
I got to meet Dianne this year and she is a fireball. I'd bump into her about once a day and she was always busy. Then I started noticing her flyers all over town. That little scooter gets a work out. A real entrepreneur and interesting lady.

God Bless The Reef!

#364872 - 01/22/10 09:16 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: ExOkie]
divingcowgirl Offline
Amen, I think the world of Dianne. She is smart, honest and a hard working lady! Kudos to Dianne!
Take the road less traveled

#385182 - 08/05/10 10:31 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: iluvbelize]
Cayemen Offline
In the mean time Dianne just got a new website for her Quicksilver Messenger Service up and running.

New Quicksilver Web Site

The site is worth a look, because Dianne offers a bunch of useful and unique services in San Pedro.
Belize Real Estate Listings BREL

#385194 - 08/06/10 11:58 AM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: Cayemen]
Judyann H. Offline
Dianne is an incredible business woman; professional, organized, accessible. We have been able to count on Dianne for sometime now with handling our most personal and confidential projects..

Thank you Dianne.....

Great website!
My friends call me Judyann

#385196 - 08/06/10 12:41 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: Judyann H.]
Chloe Offline
She does a great "Me and Bobby McGee".
Dare To Deviate

#385204 - 08/06/10 03:24 PM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: Judyann H.]
Loansum-Al K Offline
Kick ass, Dianne!!!
I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!

#385219 - 08/07/10 09:24 AM Re: Quicksilver Messenger Service in Int'l Living [Re: Loansum-Al K]
elbert Offline
Can bring me anything in San Pedro but a haircut.
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Philus, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,697 Topics
461,208 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.