Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#364546 01/19/10 09:09 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Thank you Marty for posting this on here for us! Edwin and I have been having a hard time dealing and handling his cancer. We would like to invite everyone that is on the island to come join us for an evening of good food, drinks and lots of surprises. I am currently hard at work finding prizes to be raffled or auctioned off throughout the evening. Her goes what I hae so far to be auctioned/raffled:
Gift Certificate from Legends' Buger ( Thanks Tyler and Jewel)
Sunset Cruise for 4 persons( Searious Adventures)
Cave Tubing(Searious Adventures)
Gift Certificate from Moon Dancer ( thanks Star Nunez)
Gift Certificate Leslie's Salon ( Jessie & Jill Leslie)
Bar Tab from Cholo's ( Thanks Rosie and Cholo)
2 persons Dive the Blue Hole( thanks Amigos Del Mar)
2 Weekly Passes from Coastal Xpress (thank you guys)
I am waiting for a few more special ones from our friends up north and as soon as I have full details i will post them here.

Edwin is 28 yrs old. He was a former employee of the Island Ferry and now is employed by Coastal Express. He is known to many as "Wings" He has just recently undergone surgery to remove a cancerous tumor and now we have found out that the cancer has spread. We are asking for help to pay off all medical bills we have accumulated and to start preparing for the new ones for his Chemotherapy.

Any help will be appreciated.

Monica
[Linked Image]
"Wings" with his son Tristian

Can you get real maple syrup in Belize? Probably wicked expensive if you can but it, combined with baking soda, is a terrific folk remedy cancer cure. 1 part baking soda to 3 parts Maple syrup - heat on the stove top and stir till the bubbles come out (about 5 minutes). Take 1 teaspoon 1 to 3 times a day.
I have the full article on this and can post if anyone is interested. Or email/PM me. Here are some websites as well:
http://sodiumbicarbonate.imva.info/index.php/cancer-treatment/
http://www.magnesiumforlife.com
http://www.winningcancer.com/
Good luck!

I have seen real maple syrup on the shelves. If memory serves me right - about $20 Bz a bottle.

Not bad, worth the price, and a tasty remedy too!

F
F
I have seen maple syrup on the shelves as well, made in the Honduras? How is that possible?

S
S
Greenhouse carries Vermont maple syrup @ $33BZ for the 16oz. and $63BZ for the 32oz.

While folk remedies may be effective in isolated cases, please remember that cancer (of any form) has not been studied and proven to be cured by a combination of maple syrup and NaHCO3 (sodium bicarbonate).

It would be wise to let the oncologist know if you are taking the recipe, as the NaHCO3 could change the pH of your blood and cause an adverse reaction with chemo.

Care and best wishes for a cure and healthy life.

Come over to the Lion's Den tonight and bid for a trip with Toucan Fly. All proceeds go towards the cancer treatment for Edwin Gamez!
We will start at 4:00 this evening...good food, drinks and music from Dj Polo and Rompe Raja
(Local Band)

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.