Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36522 03/23/01 08:10 PM
OP Offline
Has anyone booked with Paradise Villas with this $400 in freebies offer? From what I've read, it seems like a pretty nice place to stay, and not unreasonably priced. Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and what their opinion of the offer is.

M
M
We are thinking about Paradise Villas for this fall and also think the prices are reasonable. We have also e-mailed back and forth with Debbie(Where are you Debbie?)from the board..she and her family stayed there last year and loved it. We love the fact that they have an oceanfront pool,and the close proximity to town. Not sure either about the freebies... anyone else know about them?

Mary and Scott
F
F
I have booked with Gaz and we are leaving in 29 days. I have researched this property well and everything they claim is correct. I will post a trip report when we get back.

Fins Up

Yes, Mary and Scott. I'm still here.
By all means, try the Paradise Villas. We were SUPER pleased with them. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Do a search on this board and enter Paradise Villas. I think everything you see will be positive.
Debbie

B
BC Offline
B
We stayed at Paradise Villas over Christmas and it is a great place. We booked thru Neil
Gomez and everything went smooth. We did have some internet coupons we downloaded that where to get some free bees when staying at the Paradise Villas, when we showed them to Nelie she knew nothing about them and had never heard of these free bees or coupons being offered. Is there anyone else out there that has had this experience ?
I would recommend this place as it is great and all the people we meet bent over backwards to make our stay a pleasure.

Paradise Villas are very nice. It is not owned by one owner though. There are several owners and then the units are managed and rented out. The special deal you are talking about belongs to Gaz Cooper.

The other owners may very well not know about any incentives the other owners are doing.

If you want the incentive.....deal directly with that individual. You can reach Gaz Cooper at this email address:
[email protected]

Hope this helps! [Linked Image]

OP Offline
Thanks for the responses! Sonds like a great place! I will look forward to the trip report from Fins Up. Honestly, the more lodging options I look at, the more confused I get...every time I read the message board, someone mentions another place and how much they loved it...then I go off on another search! Oh well, thanks again, everyone!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.