Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#365540 01/28/10 11:04 PM
cakelee Offline OP
OP Offline
My dad will be down next week, and I'm putting together a list of places that he could check out. Are there any new interesting restaurants?

A C Offline
legends burger house is bad ass. it used the be called sweet basil. Just north of the bridge. great burgers, fantastic people.

AC

A C #365554 01/29/10 08:13 AM
R
R
If your looking for the best meal on AC. Hire a guide for a fishing/snorkel/beach BBQ trip.
Mark

Don't forget El Fogon for your lunch list cakelee.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

C
C
Definitely El Fogon for stewed chicken...Hidden Treasure and Portofino for for spectacular dinners...Estelle's Breakfast Burrito...Waraguma for a shrimp or lobster burrito...and the beautiful "secret" that is Neri's Tacos behind Maya Air for your morning injection of delicious and cheap tacos(3 for $1BZ).

I just drooled on my keyboard.

four of us went to El Fogon for lunch today. One person had the"Queen Rat" (not sure how to spell Gibnut) and I tasted it. Good meat, rather like pork.
On Friday's I always have their Salbutes. Wonderful.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Lola's (old stainded glass pub location) north end of front street.

We had the Shepards pie and also the sliders, Both very good. They just opened up recently.

S
S
Lazy Croc is a must-do! The BBQ is stellar and the side dishes are out of this world! They are north of the bridge about 2 miles and only open Friday - through Sunday. Aji is great for dinner and I always recommend Ak'Bol for breakfast (reasonable Belizean fare in a great setting) too!

I WAS THERE LAST TWO WEEKS THINK IT IS TIME I DO A FOOD AND RESTAURANT REPORT.I HAVE NOT DONE ONE IN A WHILE AND TRIED ALL THE NEW PLACES .WILL SHARE WHATS HOT AND WHATS NOT IF ANY ONE CARES...I CAN SHARE WITH YOU THE NEW JUDYS DONUT SHOP ACROSS FROM TROPIC AIR SELLS THREE DAY OLD STALE DONUTS HOW FUNNY TO CALL IT A DONUT SHOP ,WITH OUT FRESH DONUTS ..LOL LOL

Living The Dream Every Day!
Cappy - I thought it was just me judging the donuts. LOL

Yes, you are our (non) resident connoisseur. I would love a new report.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.