Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
We have just been notified that as many as 6 dogs have been poisoned North of the Bridge / Tres Cocos area. At least a couple of the victims are beloved family pets usually stationed close at home or contained inside a fence. Not sure who is behind this at this time!

Please advise anyone in this area to closely monitor / supervise your pets as the poison may still be in the area.

OMG I am so sorry for the dogs and their families! Whoever has done this should be prosecuted! What kind of monster does this?

This is terrible news.

Is the poisoning limited to the Tres Cocos area? What possible reason would anyone have for doing that to pets in their own yards?

laurie the vet arrived back on the island mid-day from 8 days away and was available to treat some animals. i think she was able to save 2.

W
W
Break-ins that is the 1st step.

S
OP Offline
S
And the last one if they happen by my place - my dog is really pissed off, so come on and make our day you %$^&*#^ (not really sure how to curse online - forgive)!

E
E
When dogs run loose, the owners usually say "he has never gotten out of the yard before"

S
OP Offline
S
Whatever are you talking about? All of these dogs were poisoned in their own yard or on their early morning walks with their owners (it takes seconds for a dog to sniff and eat a small "treat".

C
C
My dog is one of the dogs being treated by Dr. Laurie. She is doing better and one dog was able to go home this evening. These dogs were confined in a yard and in no way were out wandering about. They are members of our families and we love them with all our hearts. I still can't comprehend the absolute ignorance of such an act. I'm hurt, angry, disappointed, pissed off, shocked, appalled, the list could go on and on. Most of all I feel disgusted and nauseous that people who live amongst us are so cruel and calculating.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.