Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#366358 - 02/05/10 11:33 AM Wedding Day
Islenutt Offline
Happy Wedding Day to Buzzbean and Karen! Wishing you both many years of happiness! smile

#366360 - 02/05/10 12:07 PM Re: Wedding Day [Re: Islenutt]
divingcowgirl Offline
Congrats Buzzbean and Karen! Wish we could have been there, but I'm sure it was beautiful!
Take the road less traveled

#366516 - 02/06/10 09:45 AM Re: Wedding Day [Re: divingcowgirl]
I read this morning that Tacogirl is working on posting some photos of their wedding on her blog

#366541 - 02/06/10 11:19 AM Re: Wedding Day [Re: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT]
Islenutt Offline
Some are posted now. Very nice! smile

#366544 - 02/06/10 11:52 AM Re: Wedding Day [Re: Islenutt]
klcman Offline
Congrats, you two! Many years of happiness.........
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#366545 - 02/06/10 12:02 PM Re: Wedding Day [Re: Islenutt]
buzzbean Offline
You can see some of the photos at our Google Picasa page:

Our thoughts on the day:

WOW! What an awesome day. The weather was perfect. The wind had been howling the past couple of days but it died down by morning.

The Honorable Eiden Salazar's words were perfect. I couldn't have chosen better. Karen was absolutely beautiful. Karen was so beautiful I heard "someone" exclaim "Wow!" as she came down the stairs. The cake topper we picked out was perfect. The cake was delicious. My "every batch is an adventure" rum punch was a hit. The Tacos stood for us and acted as witnesses and Taco Girl took loads of pictures.

Dulce Wolfe (Dennis Wolfe's wife) did a fantastic job doing the planning. Since I couldn't afford a band to play, Dulce said she could ask a friend of hers to play the guitar. He'd only ask for some food and Belikin. I said "Sure!" Mike and his friend Gary played some incredible music including some originals. I believe you'll hear more about these guys in the future. I took a few videos and I plan on posting them on YouTube when we get home (late Tuesday but they won't be posted until at least Wednesday).

We had a wedding crasher. The next door neighbor's dog had to join in the fun and managed to get into quite a few photos. He was a good dog and just wanted to be part of the action and we had no serious complaints. He just made the day a bit more interesting.

I'll post more once we get home and have more time to think about what to write.

#366552 - 02/06/10 12:32 PM Re: Wedding Day [Re: buzzbean]
tacogirl Offline
It was a perfect day for Romance - Buzz and Karen thanks so much for including us.

My pics are up too still need to work on text.

tacogirl Facebook, Belize Life Linked In - Belize info & images https://www.facebook.com/tacogirl

#366558 - 02/06/10 01:12 PM Re: Wedding Day [Re: tacogirl]
Marty Online   happy
big smile. life is good. lots of laughing reading this. even a tear... lovely lovely, and congratulations on a wonderful wedding and here's to many happy years together! Great pics laurie and buzzbean... beautiful

#366585 - 02/06/10 07:06 PM Re: Wedding Day [Re: Marty]
kathyw Offline
Beautiful wedding. The (crasher) dog in your pictures is "Boozer". We brought him down last year for Mike and Ruth (next door neighbors) when he was 8 weeks old and only weighed 12 pounds (now 110. Looks like he enjoyed the wedding as much as everyone else.
Have a wonderful life.

#366587 - 02/06/10 07:40 PM Re: Wedding Day [Re: kathyw]
Chloe Offline
Beautiful Bride and Wedding. Congrats, and much happiness to both of you.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Beach weddings are the best.
Dare To Deviate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Marty), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,717 Topics
461,255 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.