Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
We are six ladies from Iowa who sadly are finishing a wonderful trip to this beautiful island. Unfortunately on our last afternoon, we took our golf cart up to the Palapa Bar and one of our bags fell off the back of the golf cart somewhere between Bermuda Beach and the Palapa bar. It is a pink Nike drawstring backpack/tote bag. Inside the bag were a couple of irreplaceable items: prescription glasses and our camera with all of our amazing experiences from our trip on it. If anyone can help us recover it we would be eternally grateful. Mainly we want the glasses and camera card. If anyone knows anything about our things, they can contact Roger and Susan from Bermuda Beach 610-3506. There will be no questions asked. Thanks everyone! We loved our stay here, especially the warm and friendly people who have helped us out so much while we were here. Hope you can help us out one more time (until we can get back here!)

J
J
I hope someone does the right thing and returns your items. What a bummer. At least Sue and Donna will have pictures from Lamanai.

Jean

The word went out on the north end neighborhood group mailing list, so maybe someone will find it..,..

I
OP Offline
I
Thanks so much everyone, no news yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed.

That's too bad, IowaKaren.

My dad just got back from SP with a similar story. He left his carry-on in the taxi in Belize City on the way to SP. Luckily it didn't have his passport, but it did have some cash. When he checked in for his departure trip home at the AA counter, the lady told him that someone was looking for him. The taxi driver appeared with his bag and all of his belongings including the cash. There are lots of good folks out there, so hopefully your items will turn up, too.

Thats great news cakelee. Hope your Dad had a fun visit.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 364 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.