Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#366693 - 02/08/10 10:15 AM sailing and bone fishing??
terrij Offline
My husbnd and I are coming to the island this Thursday..and I wonder if anyone can recommend someone to take us bone fishing....and also where we can rent a hogie sailboat.

Last time we were there..it seemed like you could rent a sail boat...but were only allowed to sail it in a small designate area.

We have a lot on the south end and we would like to be able to take it in that direction.

#366696 - 02/08/10 10:47 AM Re: sailing and bone fishing?? [Re: terrij]
captjeff Offline
Go to fishingsanpedro.com my buddy steve is a brokerfor ten guides here and has some of the best guides on the island pete graniel, abel gurierro, and lots more and he takes credit cards a plus his number from the states is 011 501 6079967 .but most of the guides ,the good guides will be booked up by now ??tight lines to you and good fishing .

As for renting a boat can not help you with that but think not .
Living The Dream Every Day!

#366697 - 02/08/10 10:48 AM Re: sailing and bone fishing?? [Re: terrij]
markw Offline
I have used Eloy Badillo to fish, we have had a good time with him.
I can't locate his number or address but there was a recent thread with his contact info though. Where is your lot?

#366703 - 02/08/10 12:05 PM Re: sailing and bone fishing?? [Re: captjeff]
terrij Offline
Thanks for the info...hopefully I can still gets some leads on the sail boat...I mean..it's not like I am asking for leads on a swingers bar :-)

Our lot is probably a handful of lots North of Rasta Fari(sp?) bar..Can't get in touch with Robert..if someone sees him.please tell him we are coming...he is keeping the lot clean for us.

#366704 - 02/08/10 12:09 PM Re: sailing and bone fishing?? [Re: terrij]
SimonB Offline
www.sailsportsbelize.com for the Hobie. They will deliver to your place.

#366708 - 02/08/10 12:30 PM Re: sailing and bone fishing?? [Re: SimonB]
captjeff Offline
There you go simon .just learned you can rent a sail boat here.Will put that in my living the dream book on life.THANKS .
Living The Dream Every Day!

#366743 - 02/08/10 04:32 PM Re: sailing and bone fishing?? [Re: markw]
ron Offline
Eloy is on Caye Caulker, when I talked with him yesterday he told me that He was getting busier. his number is 5016264537. Call as soon as you can because as CJ says the good guides are mostly booked already.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 35 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,711 Topics
461,241 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.