Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36817 03/29/01 09:26 PM
Z
OP Offline
Z
Both the Palms and Paradise Villas have a pool. Does anyone recall whether the pools are dipping pools only or big enough to swim laps in? Do both places provide maid service and kitchens equipped with toasters, blenders, the usual kitchen stuff?

K
K
Hi,
I really don't know anything about paradise villas, but I can speak for The Palms.
They do have a very nice pool, but it is not big enough for laps. There is maid service every day. . .they even do your dishes and laundry. There is everything you should need in the kitchen; microwave, coffee maker, toaster, can and bottle opener, cooking utensils, etc. . .(salt and pepper too. . .). However, I don't recall if there are blenders. But I do know that if you wanted one and there wasn't one in your unit, they would come up with one for you quickly. They are very accomodating! Any other questions about the palms, let me know, I can probably answer most. . .I hope! Happy vacation!
Jen Kruman

Kruman
HI!
Paradise Villas does have a very nice pool, but it is not olymic size with lanes for laps. It's roomy, but not for laps. I do water aerobics etc. and was able to exercise in it. It does have a deep end, and you can tread water for a good workout. That's what I did. All the snorkeling kept me active as well. I acutally lost a few pounds on my vacation. Dancing, swimming, snorkeling, walking, hiking. I felt great.
Debbie

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.