Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bobbi Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Two days and counting.....

I would like to do one of the snorkeling trips on Tuesday. Any suggestions which one? I want to see and do as much as possible! Whole day trip would be great!

Packed and ready!

S
S
See George Eiley at Coral Beach Dive Shop for a great all day trip on a classic wooden sail boat, beach bar-b-que and some great spots.

if ya don't go to shark/ray (Hol Chan) you've missed it all....from what I've read that is...20 days and counting

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
R
R
We just returned to the cold,rainy,mud season, Pacific Northwest after two beautiful weeks at Banana Beach resort on AC. For an amazing snorkle experience try to hook up with Alphonse. We booked him through the desk at Banana Beach Resort south of town. He knows every fish and coral by name and some personaly!We also did a really cool trip to Caye Calker on a large Cattamarran with a snorle stop at Hol Chan on the way and a stop at Shark Ray alley on the way back. You get to have a nice lunch break on Caye Calker. Good cheaper food there. We ate at the resaurant nearest the dock. This was a trip with Hustler Tours found on the dock, northern third of town.

S
S
I too just returned from a stay at Banana Beach.

Some of the boats I saw leave the dock would have been illegal in the US. Easily 25-30 people on a boat built for 18. People shoulder to shoulder. It's not a long trip though.

Maybe I got lucky: 7 dives and the Hol Chan snorkle trip (I did scuba and the wife snorkled). The most on any boat was 8 people (oopse, 10 people on the Night dive with Amigos).

I have to recommend playing it by ear and not pre-booking fir the hol-chan snorkle trip. Walk the beach and talk to an operator, look at the boats and ask how many people. No matter what, do the Hol chan/ shark ray thing. I was impressed.

S
S
RHINO

Were you on the blue cat that left from the Royal Palms dock on Wednesday (3/28)? If so was it rough going out there? I was wondering how a cat would fare that day (or the stomachs of the passengers). The swells where I was at (scuba on the reef) were maybe 6 feet at times. It was hard going even with the large boat we had.

D
D
My husband and I were on A/C In Feb.
We found a wonderful Catamaran the El Gato.
(Decked at the pier by the Cemetary)
Geraldo and Justo are the greatest guy lots of fun. I am a non swimmer and Justo took
my hand and off we went. IT WAS WONDERFUL.
I had my only personel guide.
We did 1/2 days North to Mexico Rock, Mata Rocks. We had a beach BarbaQ. Excellent!! Full Days to Caye Caulker for Lunch.
Stopping at the Park Hol Chan and Sharkray alley, Coral Gardens.
We like the El GAto because they go anywhere
you want not just to the same places as everyone else.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.