Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#36845 - 03/30/01 03:13 PM any good houses on the southside?
And the search goes on,...on and on.

2 couples heading to AC 6/13---6/21 looking for a house to rent on the south side. Any suggestions?

#36846 - 03/30/01 03:25 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
bigmommachris Offline
will be in ac shortly-back to ny on 4/10. i can ask around when we get there and get back to you, but not until 4/10-will that be too late???

#36847 - 03/30/01 03:45 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
that would still give us two months to find a place, its just frustrating, there are so many great posts on this web-site about places to stay, things to do and what to eat, but it seems nobody has any info on houses.

by the time you get back i will still have a couple of months, so i will wait for your feedback, thanks a bunch!!

#36848 - 03/30/01 09:37 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
Mary and Scott Offline
Koz from Denver..are you dead set on renting a house? Lots of great places to stay with "home-like" atmospheres(condo's and hotels with kitchen/living-dining area/ bedrooms),oceanfront. Just wondering. If couples going, you can arrange to have close proximity to each other.
Mary and Scott

#36849 - 03/30/01 09:39 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
Mary and Scott Offline
Forgot to add, by the way, we have seen houses for rent...not sure now where they are. Maybe check under real estate? Lan might be able to help you, or some of the locals who visit the board. Good Luck! You will love AC, no matter what!
Mary and Scott

#36850 - 03/30/01 11:14 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
Wendy Offline
Have you looked at Brianna's Beach House http://www.ambergriscaye.com/bbh/index.html
Approximately 2 blocks north of Paradise Villas.

#36851 - 03/30/01 11:24 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
Suew Offline
We have a couple of lovely homes on the South side. Please check out www.ambergris-seaside-realestate.com

#36852 - 03/31/01 02:08 AM Re: any good houses on the southside?
diann Offline
Hey Koz.....
late notice i know, but about 8 of us are getting together saturday nite in LODO for dinner to talk AC... could you join us?? email me at andthatsthat@earthlink.net

#36853 - 03/31/01 06:05 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
thanks for the info everyone, and please keep it coming, mary and scott we like to rent houses because we tend to have a few cocktails late into the evening, and the last thing we want is some 90 year old woman banging on the wall telling us she needs to get rest in order to get up at 4 am to watch the 700 club...(if the following paragraph profiles you or anyone you know, please no offense intended)

I just want to do as much research as possible before we decide, and I thought this was a great forum.

Diann, I will e-mail you thanks for the invite.

#36854 - 03/31/01 07:27 PM Re: any good houses on the southside?
Cramer_27 Offline
Hey koz.....leaving to go to AC on the 15th of June from the springs! Hope to see ya down there!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (samalvey, 2 invisible), 45 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,709 Topics
461,234 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.