Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I haven't seen you in years it seems like. Looking forward to seeing you next month!!

K
KathyA Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I was thinking of you just yesterday and found the thread for our little stunt last year. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Look forward to seeing you as well. We are staying at Banana Beach. Please keep my posted on activities that week as I will have my 15 y/o nephew with me. Teenagers are high maintenance...always have to be doing something.

Someone bring their 35 year old nephew please!! ha.

It was just last year? It seems like longer!

K
KathyA Offline OP
OP Offline
K
We would like to eat lunch up north one day. How far can you reasonably cart? Thanks!

some work has been done on the road from Ocean Aire to Capt. Morgans so anyplace up to their should be doable as long as it doesn't rain.
Starting south there is
Art Of's Life
Jolly Roger (formerly Hamilton)
Palapa Bar
Ak'Bal
Lazy Crocq
Aji
Capt. Morgan's

Anyone can feel free to correct me or add on.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
K
KathyA Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks, Harriette. The rain here has been oppressive as well. Do you have any recommendations for Sunday lunch? Lazy Croc sounds good from what I've read. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Kathy

K
KathyA Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Kelli, he's not my nephew but I have a cousin who was Law Review at Mercer University Law School here in Macon. Very smart but also very southern. He would rather have a John Deere than a Mercedes. I'll be glad to introduce you.

Last edited by KathyA; 03/21/10 05:16 PM.
P
P
Easter Week is of course the week starting with Easter, and I don't know of any particular restrictions on opening hours then. The week leading up to Easter is Holy Week, and for some reason Good Friday seems more significant here than Easter Day itself. There are quite a few restrictions on Good Friday, but not AFAIK on any other day.

E
E
Lazy Croc is very good. Each serving is enough for 2 people.

Good Friday is the only day of the year when some tours just don't go out. It has something to do with being on the water on Good Friday. If you are in town, there is a very fascinating procession by the Catholic Church which goes throughout the town starting at around 4:30 or 5:00 pm at the church.

Change your Latitude
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 252 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.