Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
OP Offline
S
We are planning our second trip to AC for May of 2011 and want to explore our options.

Last year we spent a week at the Blue Dolphin which was great but we are looking to see what else is out there.

Must have:

• 4 bedrooms with at least queen beds (2 twins that can be combined will also work)
  • Pool
  • Beach front
  • PRIVATE (can not stress this enough) We do not want neighbors right on top of us

Looking to spend around $3,500 + tax for the week. We have checked VRBO and Homeaway but wondering if there are properties not listed there.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

JZB Offline
You can also check the Lodging section of this website. Lots of home listed here.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you both. Three Palms has some nice properties but nothing large enough for 8 people.

Mary at M and M has Casa Redondo which has always been an option but we were just curious if there were some obscure properties out there we had not seen.

We still have over a year so we will find something!

Thanks

I have a home with four bedrooms four and one half baths. 2 master suites plus 2 guest rooms with beds that can be separated and used as twins or combined as queens. Please have a look at http://absolutebelize.com
My house is Solaria II and Rachael at Absolute Belize can make all arrangements you might need from provisioning to chef to tours. There is a nice private hot tub, large flat screen HDTV with surround theater system, blu ray player, dvds, washer dryer, and well just about anything you would want. If I can help you with more information please drop me a note.
Martin

Captain One Iron
I just read your post again. The pool is shared with two other similar houses but there is no one right next to you. I think I can probably send you some pictures if that would be helpful. Martin

Last edited by CaptOneIron; 03/16/10 08:48 AM.

Captain One Iron
jane, the OP stated 'around $3500' coming into the situation blind as to what may be available meeting most of his preferred criteria. why insert your two cents about nothing and get in between martin and some nice folks who may find his house to be the perfect place? I'm sure the OP can deduce the price and even negotiate to suit his needs if appropriate.

you have a very valid point (although that would be a mighty hefty DEduction), i stand corrected and deleted my post. thanks too for stating your case in a civil manner. i do hope it works out for all. lovely home, martin.

my main point is that there is almost always a difference between the asking price and the agreed upon price with regard to everything and the more options you have to consider the better chance you end up with a win-win situation for all.

martin you have a gorgeous place - nice to know it is available for vacation rental.

S
OP Offline
S
Not sure what I missed! lol

Martin, I will take a look at your site and let you know. Let's just say we have some people in our group who can get a little wild at night. We are not destructive people, but clothes have been known to fall by the way side after a few drinks...

I tossed out $3,500 just to see what we could scare up. We really have $5,000 to spend on lodging and certainly don't mind paying it for the right place!

Thanks,
Chris

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.