Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sorry-

haven't been on in a while....I am a property owner on south end..probably 5 or 6 lots north of rasta fari bar...I am interested in helping out any way I can.

[email protected]

OP Offline
Likey the seventh lot north; lots 4,5 and 6 north of the bar are Harvey K.

Thanks for your willingness to help. So far we have a grand total of 3 responders interested counting myself. We need about 17 more for this to be very cost feasable.

We might can get it done with 7 more contributors depending upon the contribution limit per contributor.

Let's keep plugging along! Maybe we'll get there.

Last edited by Belize-N-Us; 03/24/10 02:06 PM.

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
I think we should contact owners directly with a dollar amount based on square footage owned by each individual.

I am willing to help you solicit the funds with phone calls, etc...

I spoke with Cory about it 2months ago while I was there.

I think that the South end will become more desireable as time goes on..with costs and problems associated with having to take a water taxi to and from SP....personally, I like the convenience of coming and going at my convenience.

My husband and I left our IPOD and portable speakers with Robert and suggested he make signs leading down to the bar....from what I could tell as of 2 months ago...there is considerably more traffic down there now.

His signs could use a little help...and he sais it will cost $200 to get his toilets to flush without having to pour in a bucket of water first......

Let me know how I can help.

D
D
He should try taking the toilet off and look to see if there is any obstruction in the line. Several yrs. ago I had a similar problem and have well water. When I removed the toilet there was like mineral deposits that formed and about choked off the drain line, it was like gravel or like clinkers from a coal fire. Just a thought.

OP Offline
Great idea to call the owners but obtaining a list of owners with phone numbers will be a problem.

I don't agree with your formula for calculating expenses though. I think the expense should be split equally among the owners willing to participate.

Thanks for volunteering to help! Any and all help is appreciated.

If you obtain a list of owners I can help contact them as well. I'm not sure the the town counsel will privide us with the property tax contact list but someone local could go by and ask.

Hint.....Hint.....Shuffles

Last edited by Belize-N-Us; 03/25/10 11:06 AM.

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
The signs down to Robert's Ras Safari worked for us in January. I kept thinking, "geez, we should be there by now, don't know how we could have missed it" and then there'd be a sign. So terrij, very good idea to have suggested signage.

I didn't notice anything wrong with his toilet. :^)

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I wont b down again until july...possibly some of the realtors in town could help us obtain contact info for property owners?...jbz/amanda??

robert has some information on the owner next to him with white fence .....I believe Robert thought that he and another man may already have plans to take care of electricity.

How to proceed????
Definately think we need to follow through..

how many owners do you think you are missing?

JZB Offline
Have you asked Cory for a list of owners? I bet he already has one since he's been working on this project for quite a while.

Good idea...didn't know he had been actively working on electricity all the way down...we have his email somwhere...I'll work on it.

OP Offline

I am the man with the white concrete fence one lot north of Robert.

Another doctor and Darrin Fisher paid to have the electricity brought to where it is currently located at the doctor's house with a large white wooden fence enclosure.

Last edited by Belize-N-Us; 03/30/10 10:15 AM.

Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.