Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37138 04/05/01 11:31 PM
ccla Offline OP
OP Offline
We spent March 25 - 30th at Seven Seas Resort --- our first trip to AC --- we liked it so much, we bought a timeshare and we are going back May 19th!

We've never been anywhere more laid back and relaxing than AC! We absolutely fell in love with the place and the people!

We were very well attended to by Bob and the rest of the staff at 7 Seas. They took care everything we asked of them!

We had excellent food at Papi's Diner, Jambel's Jerk Pit and The Reef. We had wonderful times at Fido's and Reef Rock Lounge.

We do not dive (yet!) and we were so busy doing nothing that we never even got around to snorkeling. But, we did rent a golf cart one day to see as much as we could see.

We were so impressed with everything...we would move there in a heartbeat if we could. So for now, we will just have to settle for our little timeshare...but who knows, maybe one day....

Peace,
Carla
#37139 04/06/01 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ahhhhhh, another one hooked!!

ya gotta love it!

#37140 04/06/01 11:05 AM
G
G
ccla what is the name & location of your time share on ambergris ??

#37141 04/06/01 12:25 PM
L
L
Good report. 29 days till departure for me!

#37142 04/06/01 08:56 PM
M
M
So glad to hear you enjoyed the Seven Seas! We stayed there last September and LOVED IT! We are also so glad that you mentioned how much you loved Papi's Diner. We feel that it is the MOST well kept secret on AC. Not too many people mention it. Would love to know more about the staff SS's has on board now. We heard last fall (after Hurricane Keith) some rumblings about a change in ownership, problems with the resort, etc. Bill was the owner (but we never met him,nor did we even SEE him!),Dom(a wonderful native of France) was the manager,Louis was a very friendly, very informative staff member who worked during the day, and Ray was a very nice guy that worked at night. Any changes? Also, we never got a chance to talk to them in depth about a time share. Would you mind e-mailing us directly with some details? For instance, how much they are, do you get building and/or room preferences? We stayed on the first floor in Building B, even though we were assured by e-mail that we would be on the first floor in building A(no big deal really!)When we checked in, they told us we could not have Building A because "time share holders" bumped us.We would appreciate some details. Our e-mail address is:mlbwsm @ aol.com.Thanks so much. GREAT REPORT! And we are sooo glad you loved Papi's!!

Mary and Scott
#37143 04/08/01 09:26 PM
ccla Offline OP
OP Offline
The timeshare we bought is at Seven Seas Resort...we bought one week every year forever...check out the website: http://www.sevenseasresort.com then click on "time share" -- it will tell you everything you need to know and if you have any questions, you can email Bob whose address is at the bottom of every page.

As for the staff, Bob is the project manager and he is very nice and helpful. Louis also works in the office, and he was great! The night security guy (whose name I didn't get) made us feel very uneducated when he told us he "only speaks 4 languages"! We never met the housekeeper but she did an excellent job on our suite.

We were told that a bar will be added out front, and they are building new units in the back -- by the pool. Bob showed us the one that is almost finished and it was lovely!

So we are going back on May 19th!!! And we are counting the hours again! This time we are taking the kids -- not small kids, grown ones -- and maybe they will buy a week too!

We will be the ones in tie dye - a long haired blonde guy and a brunette haired gal - our names are papaflo and cc - say hello and we'll be happy to buy you a Belikin!

Peace,
Carla
#37144 04/08/01 10:48 PM
J
J
I am going to seven seas in August and I have been talking about a time share. It depends on what kind of financing they have also is that tax deductible? Did you get a good price? Is there a fee if you want to go a week somewhere else? The more I read the board the more I will be ready for this solo trip. Thanks everyone.

#37145 04/09/01 10:55 PM
C
C
I'm one of the "kids" going in May with papaflo and ccla. just wanted to start feeling like one of the in crowd......looking forward to doing alot of nothing

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.