Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
OP Offline
L
We are looking at Banana Beach Resort and Villas at Banyan for a one week stay. We have two teens who like to swim in a pool and can't wait to snorkel. Can you give me advice as to which would be a better resort for us? Or make another suggestion? We looked at Belizean Shores but thought the first two would let us walk to town. Thanks!

Both properties are very nice and in close proximity to each other - they both have restaurants and they are on one of the nicer beaches in SP too. You will probably find more assistance in arranging activities for teens and the family in general with Banana Beach - they have a great on-site staff who can suggest many things to do and set them up for you. Banana Beach's restaurant is really good, I prefer it to the one at Banyan Bay ten times over. The Banyan Bay properties are not as hands-on managed and the units are owned and operated by several different entities.

If it is your first visit and you want to become quickly acclimated I recommend Banana Beach - you won't be disappointed with anything.

DITTO!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
TRITTO! And you we be so spoiled by that fantastic staff. Or, totally ignored,if you prefer ( but they may have a hard time pulling that off, given their sense of service smile )!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
E
E
Quattro, now that Tim is gone smile

C
C
We have been to the island before but have not stayed at Banana. We land tomorrow at about 11 to stay there for a few days. I'll let you know if it's still standing when we leave.:)

Scott
Stayed at BB several times - GREAT staff!

Enjoy your stay.

Have a Belikin and a rum punch or 2 for the rest of us. wink

It's great to be .....

C
C
We have stayed at both, and agree the staff at Banana B is terrific. Also agree that there is no comparison between the resraurants. But Banyon Bay is a way better looking grounds and pool area. The rooms are more spacious and more attractive. Having said all that, we just returned from 5 weeks at Banana Beach and probably will return there. The biggest difference is the staff, going back to Banana B is like returning home.

5 weeks? i hate you.

I agree Banana beach is a great place and their staff always friendly and helpful. The food at El Divino is yum too.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.