Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Topic Options
#371505 - 03/25/10 04:12 AM Driving Education
Cooper Offline
A few years ago a golf cart speeding at about 40 miles an hour almost hit me and my dog..when I yelled out to slow down the golf cart stopped and yelled back..I born here..I can do what I want...well the same family actually hit me today..now with the roads better the Vega family is again speeding..running with a trailer full of bush on the wrong side of the road I went off the road as far as I could saw them coming and with a big bang they hit me...passengers yelled at Ms Vega that she had hit someone yet she did not stop...it was a minor incident but still just cause your born here...well what???

#371506 - 03/25/10 04:37 AM Re: Driving Education [Re: Cooper]
Cybercayecaulker.com Offline
Did you report this to the police? If not, then you should.

#371510 - 03/25/10 05:18 AM Re: Driving Education [Re: Cybercayecaulker.com]
Cooper Offline
Hi My Friend...
You know what..yes I should and I will do that..I am always telling people they have to report dog issues to the police. Now that we have the humane Society the community thinks we are in in charge of dog issues..we are not..its the Police..I am always telling people they have to report to the police..not us,
I will go tomorrow..even if nothing gets done..its the thing to do..you are right....I will always remember the Hibiscus incident...the stolen flower..hope you are doing well...

#371532 - 03/25/10 03:01 PM Re: Driving Education [Re: Cooper]
Cybercayecaulker.com Offline
"The Hibiscus Incident" makes me laugh now. The same person who hit Debbie with the golf cart came with the police to my store because a hibiscus flower was picked from one of their bushes hanging over their fence onto the street. And to top if off, I wasn't the person who picked the hibiscus. The embarrassed police officer asked me to not do that again.

#371533 - 03/25/10 03:30 PM Re: Driving Education [Re: Cybercayecaulker.com]
shuffles Offline
Funny...we had someone come by in a golf cart one day and start pruning, literally, pruning some hibiscus hanging over our fence. When I asked what they were doing, the man on the cart said, "I planted those so I can have what I want". Well, ok.

#371543 - 03/25/10 04:20 PM Re: Driving Education [Re: Cybercayecaulker.com]
tacogirl Offline
I am glad you are ok - I wish people would realize speeding is dangerous.

"The Hibiscus Incident" sounds pretty funny though I can imagine at the time you might not have appreciated the humor quite as much.

#371545 - 03/25/10 04:27 PM Re: Driving Education [Re: tacogirl]
collyk Offline
Flower stealing...we had someone pull up in their SUV (um in San Pedro this means you are easily identifiable - we know who you are), hop out with scissors to hand (they had obviously done a stake out and planned this well) and prune our passion fruit. They scarpered quickly when they realised they were being watched. If they had asked, we would have given them as much as they want, but it was much more entertaining watching them commit their heinous 'crime'.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (dabunk), 41 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,276 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day