Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Short Offline OP
OP Offline
Belize Featured in Discovery Channel's Life

[Linked Image]

If you have not seen it yet, then you are missing out on the wonders of the world as can only be captured by the Discovery Channel film crew. 'Life' follows in the footsteps of 'Planet Earth', the award-winning documentary about life on planet Earth.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] And if you saw last week's episode title "Fish", you definitely saw that our beautiful country of Belize was featured in the documentary. The famous Whale Sharks that frequent the southern coast of Belize were highlighted in the episode as they dined on fertilized eggs during the spawning event of a variety of snapper native to the country. It is a magnificent attraction for visitors around the globe.

About the Show

Packed with excitement, revelation and entertainment - and stunning screen 'firsts' - this breathtaking ten-part blockbuster brings you 130 incredible stories from the frontiers of the natural world. Discover the glorious variety of life on earth and the spectacular and extraordinary tactics animals and plants have developed to stay alive.

[Linked Image] This is evolution in action; individual creatures under extreme pressure to overcome challenges from adversaries and their environment, pushing the boundaries of behavior. Cutting-edge cinematic techniques capture unprecedented, astonishingly beautiful sequences - birds running and dancing on the water's surface in dazzlingly intricate displays of courtship and fidelity, fish outwitting predators by using their fins to take flight, flies competing in a mesmerizing eyeball inflation contest� More than four years in the making, filmed over 3,000 days, across every continent and in every habitat, this is Life - as you've never seen it before. For more visit www.discoverychannel.ca/life. Life airs on the Discovery Channel (local channel 69) on Sundays at 6p.m.

http://www.ambergristoday.com/html/archives.php?p=040110#_st2

Live and let live
Wonderful show! Certainly light years ahead, intellectually, of the Celebrity Apprentice.........or for that matter, Sarah Palin's new Fox show "Real Americans"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
P
P
Has this started yet if so which episode are they up to

S
S
I think Sunday is the 3rd or 4th in the series. It comes on Sunday at 6pm. I've only caught one episode, happened to be the Whale Shark one. Amazing series, I'll probably buy the DVD set when it comes out.

P
P
Great. I see a few Belikins for a loan potential

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.