Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#37352 04/15/01 02:41 PM
P
P
Axeman, you have to go to Papi's. My friend and I were there last week and we had breakfast and lunch there everyday. Papi is so wonderful and the food is the best. My favorites were his fried eggs, bacon, refried beans, and fry jacks for breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice, fried chicken burger and fries for lunch, or fried chicken. Papi's is right behind Seven Seas and that is where my friend and I were staying, so we would just walk over everymorning to start our day off on the right foot. It is a must. Need any extra company for your trip? [Linked Image]
Debbie

Debbie, the Punta Girl
#37353 04/15/01 06:28 PM
Axeman Offline OP
OP Offline
ABSOLUTLY...Come on down Punta Girl!!! I'll be at Holiday Wed Night partying with Rick&Cheri from Texas (met them here).
Just bring your body..I'll take care of the rest!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
#37354 04/15/01 06:57 PM
P
P
Nice idea Axeman, if only it were that easy. I hope you have a great time down there. If only we could split ourselves in half, and let the responsible half do what it needs to do, and the fun loving, "no problem man" side be free to roam about. Maybe cloning isn't such a bad idea after all. Have fun. [Linked Image]

Debbie, the Punta Girl
#37355 04/15/01 08:23 PM
M
M
Seashell...guess you are right! Of course, if there are no tables left, knowing Papi, he will probably just find a table, bring it out front for you, and if you have to wait a little longer, that means more time for another Belikin! However, I do agree that we should keep Papi a secret!

Mary and Scott
#37356 04/16/01 07:53 AM
Axeman Offline OP
OP Offline
Punta..I'm devestated....your not gonna leave that day to day grind to come hang with us??? :-)
I'm getting ready for my Second to last day of work before I leave and let me tell ya..I AM NOT MOTIVATED AT ALL!!!
I'm already on the plane in my mind....All bags packed...list double checked...If I don't have it in the bags by now it's not important....
I leave at 6am for the airport on Wed. and I'm really REALLY excited...my friends all think I've lost my mind..at least whats left of it. The glazed look may have something to do with that.
Really sorry ya can't make it, I'll put up a report when I get back along with pictures on my web page.
See ya's later
Mark

#37357 04/16/01 08:11 AM
P
P
Axeman, have a great time. I found when I went, I could have left half of my stuff at home. I wore my Birkenstocks off the plane and never put them on again until I had to come home. Bikini, Sarong, and a tank top were about all I ever had on. I never thought my life was stressful until I had to come back home and start living it again. The people of Belize seem to know how to enjoy life, even though they don't have anywhere close to the things we have to make our lives "enjoyable". What they don't have in monetary things and material things, mother nature gave to them. And that can never be taken away except when a hurricane decides to make a mess of things. I can't remember for sure, but I think you said this is your first trip there, please take the time to mingle with the locals, shop in their little stores, buy fruit from their little stands, and take the time to appreciate what they have to give. I could not help but be touched by their love and generosity and I hope I brought back a little bit of that with me to share with those I come in contact with. We can learn alot from people who have much less than we do. It actually appears they have much more than we do in many ways. Enjoy your trip, be safe and tell us all about when you return.
Debbie

Debbie, the Punta Girl
#37358 04/16/01 10:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
axeman, just wanted one more cahnce to say, "have a great time". wish i was going too....

we will be awaiting your trip report.

#37359 04/16/01 11:20 AM
L
L
Looking forward to a report of your trip. My departure is in 19 days!!!!

#37360 04/16/01 11:46 AM
S
S
Hey Mark!

I'm new to the message board. We chatted briefly on another post. So, what's the countdown now? Are you figuring in hours yet? I'll be going back to AC for a second time around in June. Can't wait! This message board has been a wealth of info, huh? Thanks to all of you out there! "Punta" is SO right. The whole demeanor of the place and the people really humbles a person. And it's always those types of people in those types of places that welcome you with open arms and make you feel like family in their world. OK. I gotta stop. Getting all misty. You have a wonderful time. I don't know how you couldn't. Have a few "whatevers" for all of us. Definitely a trip report afterwards, OK? Sharon

#37361 04/16/01 01:46 PM
Axeman Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, home from work already..hehe..they Want me to go NOW...I'm being a pest..hehe
Not down to hours ...yet...that comes tomorrow.
I will post here folks...now to worry...no matter how the diveing goes..I'm gonna be blissed. I already feel as if I know alot of the people there.
Punta...I'm sure I'll leave 90% of my packing in the Case...I tend to over pack anyway..Oh well...
2 days to go....
Pray for good weather folks!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.