Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
Friday April 23rd
Hosted by San Pedro Events Calendar and All Cayed up

There will be sign up sheets for all businesses who want to get on the events calendar and all people who would like to be on the list to be notified of future events.

Loads of great raffle prizes...

We are considering selling on line tickets if people are interested but it is not official yet all depends how many people want in. Donations welcome too. Derrick is a very talented young man and he deserves our full support to help him get to Berklee Summer music Camp.

Tickets are $1 and $5 and prizes will be accordingly grouped into either price range.

San Pedro Family Fitness Club 1 month gym membership
Handmade blanket donated by Tanya
Picasso Wine and Spirits Sangria
$25 gift cert for SPOG
Caye Coffee

CG Esthetic 50.00 gift certificate on any service
$25 gift cert for SPOG
Hummingbird Cafe 50.00 BZ
" a choice of either a free Funtasea Trip for 2 , or a free Tandem Parasailing Trip for 2, donated by Island Jungle Tours and Extreme Adventures ".

San Pedro Sun two certificates for a FREE BIRTHDAY AD with photo (value $32 each).
Victoria House - how about if we donate one night for two with 3 course dinner and full breakfast.
O Restaurant at Las Terazzas two separate gift certificates for dinner at O Restaurant to a value of $50.00 USD
bar 208 for a $50.00 bar tab

Searious 4 pax sunset sailing
Aquatic Sports Belize Limited a week for free to use any of the equipment. Please not if you choose Hobie it will be limited for two hours a day.
Carts Belize 24 hour complimentary golf cart rental.

Ak Bol 10 yoga classes drop ins welcome mats available email Kirsten [email protected] to check schedule
6 aquafit classes at the San Pedro Family Fitness Club
Breakfast for two @ Changes In Latitudes Famous for Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon French Toast Served every sunday from 7:00 to 9:00 am
His & Her Segway Training & Rental for 2 Hrs.
$120 USD Value

Pelican Reef Villas gift certificate for lunch and drinks in the amount of $100 BZD
Athens Gate gift certificate for drinks at the Lighthouse Bar for $50 Belize Dollars
Legends a burger combo (burger and fries) and a soda.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
I just spoke to Nancy and it is official we will be doing online ticket sales and payment can be from Canada or USA and done by sending an e-check. If you would like to buy tickets please pm me for details and let me know how many you want of $1 and $5

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

TG, to be clear to others, raffle tix are in 1 and 5 BZ values, correct?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
Yes price is in bzd for tickets and straight donations are welcome too. We all really want to help Derrick succeed and reach his ultimate potential.

Please take a moment to watch this video clip as a reminder of why this cause is so important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_25Qd9lkDfA&feature=related

E
E
With kids on the island needing clothes, school fees, food, a safe place to sleep, How can this be so important ?

NO !

S
S
Maybe because he's a good role model for other kids to work hard to achieve your dreams. Please don't tell me he doesn't work hard, this kid busts his ass every day practicing and playing.

L
L
I agree E! we have to things into prority.

E
E
Simon, I dont give a rats a$$ about your slanted views, there are many more areas that need attention other than someone who has a talent that no other kid has or will ever have. Is taha motovation ? I dont think so.

P
P
What are you saying, Ernie? That this kid shouldn't be helped PRECISELY because he has talent? I didn't know you were a secret communist!

E
E
Peter, are you stoned or just stupid ? read what I sad, dumkoff !

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.