Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Barb--Amen!

V
V
Hi all,

I am so sorry for posting comments against samray to you all readers, you are right Gaz cooper, this matter needs to be settled by the new owner of coconuts and the bar renter, i should not stick my nose in it, i was just mad when i stayed there i could not sleep at night, i went to preak to the bar renters not patrick or linda, those people were rude and drunk and answered me in a rude way and told me that i am no one at the resort to tell them what to do. That is exactly the reason why i was so mad. Again i apologize for discussing these matters in this form of media. This should settled in another way.

I really hope to return to belize on my next vacation, the new owner of coconuts even offered some free nights to stay there again. When i decide to return,I am really hoping not to see those poeple in the bar. I really hope that Patrick and Linda get the bar if it is offered to them, once those people ever get out, they are very good business people and very humble, when i was there they were renting the restaurant, do not know if they are still there and they cook my fish that i catch when patrick took me out fishing. Their food is one of the best in the island

I promise this is my last e-mail on this situation, I need to worry on my own problems that i have back home in canada, Gaz if you ever talk to Patrick and Linda, tell them charles Porter from Canada said HI.

Patrick is a great guy and worked for me at my dive shop for many years up until he met Linda and they got together and eventually left to live in Canada.

They make a great couple and i am looking forward to seeing him in a couple of months when I get back home.

I will say hi for you if i remember LOL

Gaz

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.